Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

fitty76

"Greedy" Dan McCready

His opponent got caught cheating red handed. Why is there a special election ?

13 hours ago, countryboi said:

I honestly thing dan mccreedy is doing a poo job of going at Dan Bishop. He has way more money yet i never see his commercials and the ones I do see are all about that trash health care bill. I feel like he could be doing much better.

GOP sunk a ton of money into the Bishop campaign to save this seat.  

Even with local left media asking the questions, Dan Bishop destroyed greedy mcreedy in the debate tonight

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, bull123 said:

Even with local left media asking the questions, Dan Bishop destroyed greedy mcreedy in the debate tonight

Doesn’t surprise me that you thought Cletus T. Bishop won the debate. You’re a despicable hick just like him. I wonder if your teeth are as fuged up. Bishop needs to spend some of that PAC money on some Invisalign trays, for like the rest of his life. 

• Pie 1

34 minutes ago, PanthersBigD said:

Doesn’t surprise me that you thought Cletus T. Bishop won the debate. You’re a despicable hick just like him. I wonder if your teeth are as fuged up. Bishop needs to spend some of that PAC money on some Invisalign trays, for like the rest of his life. 

Bishop stuck his neck out when that twit of a mayor tried to pay back the freaks that all voted for her...he is a stand up guy  unlike mcreedy who will say anything to get elected

11 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Bishop stuck his neck out when that twit of a mayor tried to pay back the freaks that all voted for her...he is a stand up guy  unlike mcreedy who will say anything to get elected

Stuck his neck out? LOL, you really are a gullible rube. He had the whole backward Republican controlled legislature on his side. Nothing brave about anything he’s done. He’s a piece of sh!t, which makes him a terrible representative for our state, but a perfect representative for people like you. 

• Pie 4

when you say freaks, who exactly are you referring to?

This is the HB2 guy, right? We should thank him for making it that much easier to prove discriminatory intent and normalize gay marriage faster than I thought possible.

9 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I was in Denver NC last weekend which is in an adjacent district I believe.  Lots of Trump 2020 stickers and can I speak to the manager haircuts out there.

Yep, I've seen a TON of Trumpers out and about.  It's almost like they agree with the racism, bigotry, and the tarnishing of the reputation of the United States of America.  Like they would rather have an moron like themselves in power instead of anyone with some measure of intelligence, humility, or the ability to learn from their mistakes.

• Pie 1

43 minutes ago, d-dave said:

Yep, I've seen a TON of Trumpers out and about.  It's almost like they agree with the racism, bigotry, and the tarnishing of the reputation of the United States of America.  Like they would rather have an moron like themselves in power instead of anyone with some measure of intelligence, humility, or the ability to learn from their mistakes.

If you really want to see them in numbers, go to church on Sunday.

21 hours ago, bull123 said:

So is McCready a Liberal Democrat or a Greedy Capitalist?  He can't be both.  

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, fitty76 said:

So is McCready a Liberal Democrat or a Greedy Capitalist?  He can't be both.  

Hmmm....good question

ill go with liberal dim...nobody ever said dims weren’t greedy

1 hour ago, bull123 said:

Hmmm....good question

ill go with liberal dim...nobody ever said dims weren’t greedy

He was in Iraq, tough guy.  You know those people conservatives love to act like they care about.  

• Pie 1

There was a Bishop campaign ad that ran on my ABC affiliate during Oregon-Auburn that had Trump at one of his Klan rallies calling McCready a soshulist.  They also put his picture next to AOC and Pelosi.  It was very scary and I am now a Trump supporter.

• Pie 1