Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

FakePlasticTrees

Eight Teams That Can Win it All (Nice Surprise)

7 hours ago, jtm said:

Cam is struggling with he 25 yard post corner and out pattern throws where he has to put some heat on the ball.  Let's hope his shoulder continues to strengthen but don't expect to see 2015 Cam Newton on week 1.   

Where have you heard that?  Not saying you're wrong, but I've heard nothing of the sort.  From all camp reports, Cam has been throwing the ball over 50 air yards, and in the videos I've seen, the velocity looks fine.

If anything, Cam has always had too much heat on the ball.

2 hours ago, Seltzer said:

Where have you heard that?  Not saying you're wrong, but I've heard nothing of the sort.  From all camp reports, Cam has been throwing the ball over 50 air yards, and in the videos I've seen, the velocity looks fine.

If anything, Cam has always had too much heat on the ball.

This.  Cam, if anything, may be trying to develop touch along with his tweaked throwing motion.  I will be looking closely in his limited series to see if anything looks off.

Those 50 yard bombs were on camera, Ive not seen a lazy out.  

6-2 before the drop last year. Cam playing more efficiently. Defense bringing a fresh fast look. Multiple versatile skill position players on the offense. It’s not surprising they are considered.

15 hours ago, Peon Awesome said:

Interesting take... so our absolute ceiling is equaling our record from last year when we had a one-armed Cam for half the year, an O-line that was objectively worse, and Samuel and Moore mostly riding the bench when Cam was actually healthy? 

vanessa williams GIF

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Brooklyn 3.0

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Earlier I said Jimmy G was mediocre at best. That was very generous. Garappolo is fuging terrible.
    • Negative trait? When someone questions ones smile, and calls it fake, that’s racist. No one else is going through that. When Paul Finnebaun goes off on a rant about Cam Newton, that’s racist. He wouldn’t dare go on a tirade like that in regards to Baker Mayfield. As a fan, I know it’s not my place to question anyone’s intelligence. Why does it seem that only black QBs have this issue of fans questioning that? According to you, it’s not racist. Why are you bringing up Jamarcus? That’s your one ace in the hole? He’s the one that you feel gives you the right to call other black players thugs? Question their intelligence?  Erroneously say they can’t read defenses, etc? All this to try and defend your e-buddies on here, and have it go back to the old days when players being called thugs was ok, the intelligence of players being questioned being ok, etc. I’m sorry, but I’m calling it out. 
    • Are there racists on this board? Yes. Should they have been banned ages ago? Yes. But you act like this place is Stormfront, man. It's not. Not anywhere near one thread on that scary website. I'm glad you realize you can't be a mod though, good on you. Wasn't he the guy 3 years ago who was accused (or did) bring race into everything all the time? Yeah, he'd be great! If Cam ever leaves the team ... yes, Red would be fine. Hell, anyone with a Cam avatar shouldn't be a mod until our QB situation is set in stone. The key for a mod is being objective. So what you're saying is the biggest troll on gameday (Google Jim Bob) would be banned? Get this man to mod status!
  • Masters of PIE !