Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Prime

The epic collapse of Russell Wilson

16 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I pray Cam and his agent don't try and wreck the team to keep Cam a Panther.

In your opinion what are the odds that Cam & agent will be willing to settle for anything less than the largest QB-deal in the history of the NFL?

7 minutes ago, SBiii said:

In your opinion what are the odds that Cam & agent will be willing to settle for anything less than the largest QB-deal in the history of the NFL?

If that was done we would lose our top players not being able to pay and keep them. We would fall to the level of the 0-16 Lions some years ago.

12 minutes ago, rbsponsel52 said:

If that was done we would lose our top players not being able to pay and keep them. We would fall to the level of the 0-16 Lions some years ago.

I hear ya.

In the last 12 months or so Wilson, Wentz, Ryan & Rodgers have all signed deals (all 4 yrs, except Ryan who was 5yrs) that guarantee them between $99 million and $108 million depending on the deal. 

Annual salaries vary between $30 million (Ryan) and $35 million (Wilson).

If Cam demanded $110 million guaranteed and $36 million annually how do you think that would play out?

Edited by SBiii

1 hour ago, Prime said:

Like I said I think Russell is good. Just very very overrated and everyone will see this season. I said he wasn't even dak Prescott entering the league lol

Wilson was playing 3 years before Prescott was drafted. When Wilson was drafted, Prescott was still in high school.

34 minutes ago, SBiii said:

Until he wins a SB, he has no bargaining power.

7 hours ago, SBiii said:

It is a great question.  Cam has tons of endorsements and hopefully he as invested well.  I would hope he would take a modest increase.  

If they choose to go to extreme I think, as most do, we'll end up with a Cam and a bunch of mediocre players.

prime, your hatred has blinded you.   its not luck.  he's a baseball player with unbelievable control of his throws and has multiple velocities.  yeah he's better than cam.  some of y'all are crazy.  i can't stand his 'personality' if that's what you call it.  i don't know if there is a genuine bone in his body, except on gameday.   he's a really really really good qb.  if cam had his touch and his ability to not take big hits we would be unstoppable.  all that said, i use to hate him that much and i totally get it.  but he's done it consistently over time.   that's something cam hasn't done yet.   i'd take cam over him because i can't imagine having to cheer for that fake a-hole, but that doesn't mean cam's better

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Wilson drives me insane on the field.    But let's not be stupid here, he's easily a top 10 QB or higher.     I would argue he's maybe the most underrated QB in the league right now.     People bring up that defense and whatnot but he hasn't had crap down there in a long time and is still putting up fantastic numbers.    He literally is willing that team to win right now without anybody and there is very few QBs in the league that can do that.     

• Pie 1

What is Wilson’s playoff and super bowl record?

and what is his record against us?

Edited by bull123
  • Poo 1

YO SEATTTTLE 

WE GOTS A DEEL

YALL NEED TO GO TO BED

WHATS GOOD

that video of him with that bimbo laid up in his bed was about as cringeworthy of a video as I’ve seen. It was awkward and strange. Pretty obvious he was trying to be somebody he is not. 

25 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

YO SEATTTTLE 

WE GOTS A DEEL

YALL NEED TO GO TO BED

WHATS GOOD

that video of him with that bimbo laid up in his bed was about as cringeworthy of a video as I’ve seen. It was awkward and strange. Pretty obvious he was trying to be somebody he is not. 

dude, you didn't get the memo.  he's black black now