Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Official Panthers at Patriots Game day thread!

Wasted talent. Wasted all that good talent because we have a poo coach and a poo coaching staff in general.

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

Defense still looks 2018-esque.  not encouraging at all.

We have only given up 7 points, on the road, against the super bowl champions, after 18 minutes of game time.  In 2018 it would have been 28-0 by now.

• Pie 2

Well it may be a longgggggggggggg season. Smh. That O line couldn't block a defense of 80 year old grandmas.

Edited by OldNorthPowell

Never know the truth..probably play CAM with lingering injury just like with the shoulder. I was looking forward to this season but it may be over before it starts. And yes I said it if CAM is not playing I am not watching..next person will be Luke going down with the titanic.

That play where Pats blitz 9 men 3 times in a row with both Moore and Samuel in single coverage with no safety up top and neither got opened.  Very concerning.

• Pie 1

No one knows if it is a seriously injury or not. They pulled him from a preseason game, not that big of a deal. Not to mention the line was playing like crap. He should be sat even if he is healthy.

You could see cam mouthing yeah its tight to the trainer when he was on the sideline.

• Pie 1

Just now, Ted Ginn Jr.'s Hands said:

My thought is that it looked like a sprain.  I mean, if he's walking, it can't be terrible, right?

Either way. A QB that relies on running and mobility with a foot injury, SUCKs

2 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Panthers D looks terrible 

Ron’s D looks terrible. The backup LBs carter and smith. What does Ron see in them.  Heard mixon  say Ron was high on carter. Dudes out of position or when he ain’t he’s missing tackles 

1 minute ago, Smithers said:

We have only given up 7 points, on the road, against the super bowl champions, after 18 minutes of game time.  In 2018 it would have been 28-0 by now.

good point...  I was just referring to how porous we still appear to be.