Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

stankowalski

Lower class whites...is there an acronym for that yet?

7 hours ago, stankowalski said:

They, they, they....fug THEY.  fug Jim Crow laws, that was before i was born.  You expect me and mine to accept this bullshit that's going on today.  Guess what, you're wrong.   

BTW, LOVE the white privileged people stepping up here...bet you got money huh?  

Yep there are PLENTY of white  people being underserved in this country, which is why you get Trump.  If you haven't figured that out then sorry for you.  

Rural America counts.  

God damn it I've become a Trump guy.  Thx.

and we've arrived at "waaahhhh I have no choice but to support a man and party who will do nothing but hurt me worse".

Congrats.  Hope you're a hedge fund manager because he's made a career fuging poor people over.  Trump stole millions of dollars from people exactly like you before he was President.  Real wages are stagnant, the middle and lower classes are sitting on a mountain of debt, and your kids were just handed a trillion dollar invoice for tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans.

Trump is not on your side.  Trump is a liar and has made a career out of stealing from people who were unfortunate enough to trust him.

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield
  • Pie 2

6 hours ago, stankowalski said:

Funny how nobody addressed this after.  Perhaps it's easy when it doesn't matter to you. 

It was addressed and you'd know that if you'd actually read anything.  There were several posts right after this talking about free trade agreements like NAFTA that shipped your job out of the country.  NAFTA is right wing, free trade is right wing, Democrats like Bill/Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden are not "the left".  When you say "Democrats and Republicans both suck" you're not criticizing "both sides", you're criticizing the right.

You don't read poo, you just want to be mad and a bunch of trash propaganda has caused you to identify your fellow little people like me as the enemy.  Your anger is misdirected, and the people who stole your job are actually quite happy about that.  They'll stand next to the Vice President at a Carrier factory and lie right to your face about how they're saving your job before they send it to Mexico.  What do they care, their taxes are about to get slashed and their stock portfolio is looking good.  Shareholders like it when costs (like labor) get way cheaper but revenue stays roughly the same because everybody needs air conditioners and needs to drive.

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield
  • Pie 1

9 hours ago, stankowalski said:

I'd LOVE to meet you face to face....just saying. 

i don't live close but i'd love to swap pics at least

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

and we've arrived at "waaahhhh I have no choice but to support a man and party who will do nothing but hurt me worse".

Congrats.  Hope you're a hedge fund manager because he's made a career fuging poor people over.  Trump stole millions of dollars from people exactly like you before he was President.  Real wages are stagnant, the middle and lower classes are sitting on a mountain of debt, and your kids were just handed a trillion dollar invoice for tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans.

Trump is not on your side.  Trump is a liar and has made a career out of stealing from people who were unfortunate enough to trust him.

It's adorable how he tried to slip right by how bias is still present today into you force me to support Trump.

As we slip further and further into this mass shooter culture within American society, it's impossible not to take extra note of the unhinged tone from OP for 9 pages and counting.

3 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

he was literally laid off under George W Bush as a direct result of right wing policies enriching the rich and fuging the poor, but because the left refuses to lie to him and coddle him like a baby in a way that soothes his fragility, he's gonna pout and continue to support the exact right wing policies that destroyed his career.

there's no getting through to a person like that.

• Pie 3

Right this minute Donald Trump is funneling your tax dollars into his tacky private clubs where his campaign contributors and chums go to laugh at poor people.  He is essentially doing this right out in the open. 

Trump thinks that you're stupid and he's better than you.

• Pie 1

15 hours ago, stankowalski said:

They, they, they....fug THEY.  fug Jim Crow laws, that was before i was born.  You expect me and mine to accept this bullshit that's going on today.  Guess what, you're wrong.   

BTW, LOVE the white privileged people stepping up here...bet you got money huh?  

Yep there are PLENTY of white  people being underserved in this country, which is why you get Trump.  If you haven't figured that out then sorry for you.  

Rural America counts.  

God damn it I've become a Trump guy.  Thx.

You're a goddamned racist idiot who blames black people for his problems. Choke. 

Screenshot_20190829-154131_Twitter.jpg

9 hours ago, rodeo said:

he was literally laid off under George W Bush as a direct result of right wing policies enriching the rich and fuging the poor, but because the left refuses to lie to him and coddle him like a baby in a way that soothes his fragility, he's gonna pout and continue to support the exact right wing policies that destroyed his career.

there's no getting through to a person like that.

i laid out more than one of Sanders official plans that will directly help him and address many of the concerns he's bringing up and of course he didn't respond to those posts at all

20 hours ago, stankowalski said:

I've become a Trump guy.

Since you brought up losing your job to Mexico, here is Trump's signed agreement with Mexico

52o6umt581531.jpg

TLDR : It's literally an agreement to agree on other stuff in the future, it has ZERO legally binding terms. It's effectively just something to wave in front of cameras to pretend like he's done something.

9 hours ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

i laid out more than one of Sanders official plans that will directly help him and address many of the concerns he's bringing up and of course he didn't respond to those posts at all

There's no dopamine hit in that.  Working class unity, empathy, and all that other hippy crap is boring.  

Now, orange daddy promising to hurt people you've been brainwashed into thinking want to hurt you?  Saying he'll bring your job back and throw everybody who terk yer jerb out of the country?  Hell yeah that sounds great.