Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    TiNY92

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • So guys I'm looking to fly over from London next season to get to a game at BOA. I know the fixtures won't come out until next year so I can't plan too much, but I'm trying to get most of the groundwork done now.    So if any of you have any tips regarding places/area to stay, things to see or do, and most importantly can someone tell me how tailgates work?! Can anyone just roll up, or is it ticketed/exclusive? How likely would I be to be welcomed in to someones circle if I showed up out of the blue? Would it be better to get to know people from CLT before I go?    Any help is much appreciated guys.   Keep £ing!
    • I am pretty sure this describes most teams in the NFL.  All teams have a ton of picks they'd take back over someone big being drafted later.  The reality in the draft (even the good drafters) is that you don't have a good hit rate.
    • Tepper cleaned house aside from Marty and Ron. He had his own feelings and I'm sure he got advice. It's hard to win in the NFL without your stars. When you think of mediocrity think about how many close games this franchise hasn't been "favored" in. Add that to the "win" column and it's a different, above average team. Cam was head hunted and it was sanctioned by NFL officials. Give Cam the "favor" or protection that Rodgers and Brady receive and that 2015 SuperBowl is a totally different game isn't it? A lot of penalties and a couple touchdowns different.
  • Masters of PIE !