Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

I like Reggie Bon bon a lot. But i drop him in a second for McCoy. McCoy could be good in a limited role. Only issue would be ST.

11 minutes ago, La Pantera said:

I like Reggie Bon bon a lot. But i drop him in a second for McCoy. McCoy could be good in a limited role. Only issue would be ST.

I think the difficulty with McCoy is that he might still be good for a RB2, but he wants to be paid and played like an RB1. He might have some tread left on the tires, but if he doesn't pan out there's a big price tag and a malcontent on your roster. Not quite the recipe for a Carolina pick-up. We already did that with Keyshawn Johnson back in the day. 

3 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

I think the difficulty with McCoy is that he might still be good for a RB2, but he wants to be paid and played like an RB1. He might have some tread left on the tires, but if he doesn't pan out there's a big price tag and a malcontent on your roster. Not quite the recipe for a Carolina pick-up. We already did that with Keyshawn Johnson back in the day. 

Yep and RB2 on this team would only get 2 carries a game

• Pie 2

26 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Local kid from Shelby too.

I remember really wanting to draft him for the panthers....

guess it’s a good thing I’m not a GM

1 minute ago, Captain Obvious said:

CAP on his way to Carolina North I'm sure.

oh yeah totally the replacement for old man mccoy.