Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Official LA Rams at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread!

Welcome to the official thread of the LA Rams at Carolina Panthers Gameday. 

Today, our beloved Panthers will finally show us what they have had planned all offseason. 

No excuses! They are healthy and know exactly what to expect in all facets of the game today. 

TV: FOX

Radio: 1110AM/99.3 FM

Twitter: @Carolinahuddle

Keys to Panthers Victory:

• Pressure Goff, then pressure him some more. Goff's QBR dips drastically when under duress. The Panthers will need to lean on their young pass rush to keep constant pressure throughout the game. 
  • Run the damn ball. The absolute best way to keep Cam Newton healthy today is to control the game on the ground. I suspect CMC and even Scarlett will have a great game. 
  • Don't shut it down, Ron. A 4th quarter lead is meaningless against this team. Pretend you are down three until the very end. 

As a reminder, please try to keep reactionary threads ( FIRE RON!!!!!) off the forum. This thread is for general banter. You are free to create new threads on actual topics. 

This team was a healthy Cam away from a very good season last year. Cam is healthy, the team  got better on both sides of the ball. Ron calling the D and year 2 for the Norv offense.

Big game to open the season.  Panthers got this.

LETS EAT SOME RAM BOOTY

I can’t sleep,  this is the beginning of a legendary season

12 minutes ago, Mage said:

LETS EAT SOME RAM BOOTY

Yeah! Let's ... 

wait, what?

28 minutes ago, Mage said:

LETS EAT SOME RAM BOOTY

this isnt the middle east dude

55 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Yeah! Let's ... 

wait, what?

Just too pumped.  Gotta start drinking soon.

30 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

dude I think Burns gets two sacks on limited snaps

Limited  snaps? Irvin is inactive. Wouldn't he get more snaps because of that?

59 minutes ago, Mage said:

LETS EAT SOME RAM BOOTY

Image result for jameis winston eating w

Glorious morning!   It was 8 threads of scrolling before I came across a thread about AB or a stupid big cat thread’. 

Must be something going on today!

Speaking of which when will threads non-panther related be moved to other forum?

1 hour ago, Mage said:

LETS EAT SOME RAM BOOTY

Xavier Woods Reaction GIF by WWE

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Skip426

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Depends on how he does in AFCCG. He has only thrown for 80 yards in both wins and maybe 3 tds. He is a certified game manager. Derrick Henry is doing all the road work and keeping the high pace offenses on the sideline. Also there defense is playing at an elite level. If the GM is smart he would not give Tannehill a big contract. Dude screams nick foles(2017), Case Keenum(2017), and blake bortles(2017). Basically he's having a good run but nothing that will be consistent or be MVP level.
    • again, you can't process some basic things in life and there really is not point because you argue from your magical land. As this has been debated a billion times and never once do you choose to have any form of intellectually honest conversation.  Bob Corker stepped out against Trump in a time no one was.  It was very early.  YOU.  ME.  Every sane person should of supported his act.  They should of supported more joining Corker.  You can disagree w/ him politically and still support him wanting his party to confront Trump and go against him. You don't have to agree or like Corker to endorse what he was attempting at that moment in time.   I did.  as I said, left, right, middle....they all suck.  I can and do trash them all.   I can also endorse them while not blanketly agreeing and supporting all that they are.  You can't.  Bob Corker needed to be successful for the sake of our own country.  He attempted to get the GOP off the Trump cult path. But he remained alone.  He then crumbled under the pressure of being on an island by himself. 
  • Masters of PIE !