Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Time to rally behind Cam

Just now, Khyber53 said:

Should we all wear scarves under our hats in solidarity?

Honestly I should have yesterday. My neck is more red than a MAGA on a Myrtle Beach vacay. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Honestly I should have yesterday. My neck is more red than a MAGA on a Myrtle Beach vacay. 

And speaking of the beach, what was the deal with that suit he wore? Looked like Peewee Herman on a trip to the Outer Banks.

• Flames 1

I was trashing Cam & Rivera yesterday because we could have won 

frustrated and tired of losing

But now we move on....Tampa is a must win

I thought Rivera seemed pissed in his presser which is good

time for Cam to have a breakout game...and I think he will

1 minute ago, Khyber53 said:

Should we all wear scarves under our hats in solidarity?

i can't do it bro.   i just can't.  

4 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

And speaking of the beach, what was the deal with that suit he wore? Looked like Peewee Herman on a trip to the Outer Banks.

i thought it was the baby malcolm x on a blustery day look, but yours is better

Edited by raz

i'll be super happy if we win as a team and not the cam/cmc show.   i felt like yesteday he was looking a little like weinke there at the end.  check down even when olsen was open 10 yards deeper

Said it in another thread.

We need to be keeping a watch on the foot just as much as the shoulder. 3 rushing attempts for -2 yards isn’t Cam and if he can’t run then we are a 1-dimensional offense. The singular dimension being Christian. 

12 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Said it in another thread.

We need to be keeping a watch on the foot just as much as the shoulder. 3 rushing attempts for -2 yards isn’t Cam and if he can’t run then we are a 1-dimensional offense. The singular dimension being Christian. 

Rams did a good job keeping Cam in the pocket and maintaining gap discipline.  It’s kinda why Donald didn’t make many plays.

• Pie 1

Cam didn’t have a bad game. He didn’t rush much, and the one scramble he seemed hesitant to. It seems that’s just the game plan, and I’m fine with that. One or two runs a game is fine. He had like three overthrows and a bad interception. He had more really pretty passes that had a high degree of difficulty. There were also the really quick release passes that were not common in previous years, like those two quick passes back to back that went for 15-20 yard gains in the 2nd or 3rd qtr.  He was rusty, yea. But he didn’t have a bad game.  The run was working for us, so he didn’t have to pass as much. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Mage said:

Rams did a good job keeping Cam in the pocket and maintaining gap discipline.  It’s kinda why Donald didn’t make many plays.

Keeping him in and collapsing the pocket. Cam also had a number of very good plays where he stepped up in the pocket or side stepped would be tacklers then made good throws, when in the past he would have scrambled around and possibly taken the sack. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Cam didn’t have a bad game. He didn’t rush much, and the one scramble he seemed hesitant to. It seems that’s just the game plan, and I’m fine with that. One or two runs a game is fine. He had like three overthrows and a bad interception. He had more really pretty passes that had a high degree of difficulty. There were also the really quick release passes that were not common in previous years, like those two quick passes back to back that went for 15-20 yard gains in the 2nd or 3rd qtr.  He was rusty, yea. But he didn’t have a bad game.  The run was working for us, so he didn’t have to pass as much. 

I agree that it wasn't a bad game,  it just wasn't Cam's usual game.  

• Pie 1