Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

There are always jerseys of team not involved at games.  ALWAYS. So much so that my fiends play a game, count the NFL jerseys.  Most we've gotten to is 15.

I even saw a a guy decked out in ATL gear at fan fest.  FAN FEST!! 

I used to work for a company that had a suite at Mile High Stadium so for several years I went to practically every Broncos home game because I'm not turning down free box seats to an NFL game and if the Panthers were playing at the same time I could watch the Panthers on TV inside the box.

I never wore any Panthers gear. IMO, it's just weird to go to a sporting event wearing gear for a team that isn't playing.

If the Packers are playing a game the same day, then yes.  With this being the only NFL game on Thursday, then maybe not so much...

I see jerseys of other pro teams all the time, and it's often not even the opposing team. Philly, Seattle, GB, Dallas, you name it. I've never seen a Panthers fan say anything negative to anyone wearing a different jersey.

Edited by pantherj

Any excuse to get your lady more interested in the Panthers is fine by me. On top of that it isn't a Falcons/Bucs/Saints jersey and that is all that really matters! 

3 hours ago, chknwing said:

So wifes never seen an nfl game in a stadium.  Going to the game thursday. She is a packer fan.  Yeah yeah i know.  Acceptable to wear her packer jersey to the game?

better than a Bucs jersey 

A faculty member at UGA once invited me to the Carolina-Georgia game.  As I am wayyy beyond college age, I went with a Panthers jersey....  little did I know that through his connections he had arranged an invitation to the President's Skybox ... awkward to say the least.....  (and watching a football game from within a fish tank is no fun at all)