Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

t96

Do Allen/Grier give us a better chance to win? Enough of a chance to make the playoffs?

Allen/Grier vs Cam  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Allen/Grier better option than Cam?

2. 2. Allen/Grier good enough to compete for a playoff spot?

3. 3. Allen or Grier?

Simple enough questions, want to see how we stack up here. Do one of Allen or Grier (your pick) give us a better chance to win games than Cam now, assuming nothing changes with him? 

Do Allen or Grier along with the rest of the team give us a good enough chance to win to compete for a wildcard spot?

And which one?

Edited by t96

Not yet. If Cam and Williams keep playing like this, they should start Little and Grier to see what we have in them before next year...

We going 0-16. I would like to see Grier get action. He’s young so norv can make Troy Aikman 2.0 with him. 

144FDC80-4262-4445-8862-D667F8BC99A8.gif

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1
  • Poo 2

Allen is more game ready just because Grier throws too many picks.  I don’t know what’s wrong with Cam and without knowing the truth how can you answer that question.

• Pie 2

No to everything lol. And I seriously am an optimistic dude. The problems are deeper than qb and qb is also a big issue.

Lawrence.

• Beer 1

I doubt it.

I do agree that if were eliminated from playoff contention, there's no reason not to play them.

That said, who knows what Rivera and Hurney would be thinking at that point?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

51 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

4C6239E4-F2E4-4BC3-A9E4-58EDF884BB61.gif

That face you make when you gotta take a sh*t really bad but you don’t quite make it to the bathroom in time 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

It baffles me that people still think we are going to the playoffs after that poo show Yesturday. Face the facts. Our team sucks and we will be rebuilding soon.