Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Cam Newton not at practice today.

4 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Last year? That was nothing compared to losing our second Super Bowl.

Welcome to 0-2. This what an 0-2 fanbase looks like. If you think this is bad, wait until Sunday night if we lose and fall to 0-3 at the hands of the Cardinals.

I think we have substantial talent, but superior coaching could mask some of our deficiencies in other areas better. Ron and Norv need to put together a successful gameplan or they need to be shown the door.

just give the fans a damn break.  we haven't had to put a judge and jail in our staduim yet. happiness is based on expectations or something like that. a lot of people's have been stomped

Edited by raz

2 hours ago, TheRed said:

Holy poo you are seriously feeling some type of way about this lol.

What part of the word "eternity" didn't clue you in that it was a remark not meant to be taken entirely seriously? How many vampires do you know that are also Carolina Panthers fans?

See ya in November.

Granted that eternity is hyperbole, my point still remains, no reason the good fans, which ARE the majority, should have to suffer to punish the trolls.

And yeah, I find that particular take to be annoying. I see it a lot on messageboards and I find it incredibly selfish and shortsighted-  "I want the team I root for to stink so you trolls will suffer". How about no?

• Beer 2

6 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Granted that eternity is hyperbole, my point still remains, no reason the good fans, which ARE the majority, should have to suffer to punish the trolls.

And yeah, I find that particular take to be annoying. I see it a lot on messageboards and I find it incredibly selfish and shortsighted-  "I want the team I root for to stink so you trolls will suffer". How about no?

I like how you just slid that 28-3 out of the quote :Eyes_Emoji_42x42:

Edited by TheRed
  • Flames 2

15 hours ago, TheRed said:

This what an 0-2 fanbase looks like. 

Its a fan base that got to celebrate one win in the last 10 games, and even that win was a little questionable. They say wins are like oxygen to an NFL fan bsse. Panthers, your fans are suffocating. 

12 minutes ago, ncfan said:

So he isn't there AT ALL ?  WTF ?  This isn't looking good for a return any time soon if at all.

Just now, Paa Langfart said:

So he isn't there AT ALL ?  WTF ?  This isn't looking good for a return any time soon if at all.

Hes probably with the trainers getting treatment on his foot.

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, falconidae said:

I Like how 28-3 means you ain't got nothing else.

Worst collapse in sports history?

What else could anyone need to describe the Falcons?

Edited by TheRed
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Worst collapse in sports history?

What else could anyone need to describe the Falcons?

My favorite way to think about the Falcons is that they have 5 first round picks on their OL, two extremely talented receivers, and Matt Cryan still can only manage 12 points of offense against the Vikings.

9 minutes ago, falconidae said:

I Like how 28-3 means you ain't got nothing else.

That is what you get when you have the inability to think and can't even come up with anything else except to insult others which is his forte. 

2 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

That is what you get when you have the inability to think and can't even come up with anything else except to insult others which is his forte. 

I think someone needs a braided belt.

• Flames 2

25 minutes ago, Zeek said:

My favorite way to think about the Falcons is that they have 5 first round picks on their OL, two extremely talented receivers, and Matt Cryan still can only manage 12 points of offense against the Vikings.

Well the Vikings have one of the best front 7 in the NFL & the Falcons had two rookie OL starting (one broke his foot & other missed almost all of TC) on the road. Also Matthews had the worst game of his life. Ryan didn’t have much time to throw....and yeah it was week 1.

Edited by Ball4life