Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

App Panther

Imagine If Kyle Allen is Lights Out on Sunday. But Cam is Ready for Week 4.

8 minutes ago, App Panther said:

My prediction for Allen:

18-28 220 Yards, 2 TD, a Win

Cam will come back the following week, not run, and we lose. All hell breaks loose. 

3f4.gif

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

If we win Sunday and Allen has a descent game, I the Panthers keep rolling with Allen to give time for Newton back to 100%. I don’t think we see Cam until after the bye week. 

• Pie 1

On 9/18/2019 at 7:31 PM, pantherclaw said:

Who cares.

Just win.

I know really, we are 0-2 essentially bums in the street begging for quarters, and we're day dreaming on what we will do when we get a million dollars, hey lets just get a hot meal on Sunday and then take it from there. 

• Beer 1

Best case scenario he plays well enough for us to stay in contention while Cam gets healthy. 

He should have started the season and then Cam would be playing this weekend. 

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, Panfan35 said:

If Williams stays at LT Allen may not finish the game so we may see both QB’s it’s certainly possible 

This.

People forget what happened at the end of last year. We lost multiple quarterbacks in back to back games. First Cam, then Heinecke got destroyed and then Allen got destroyed and then Gilbert comes in.

Why do we think things will be different. We had free rushers ALL NIGHT running at Cam. Kyle Allen is not a mobile quarterback. He will be getting hit all night if nothing changes from the tampa bay game. He might not last till halftime.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, LelouchBritannia said:

People forget what happened at the end of last year. We lost multiple quarterbacks in back to back games. First Cam, then Heinecke got destroyed and then Allen got destroyed and then Gilbert comes in.

Why do we think things will be different. We had free rushers ALL NIGHT running at Cam. Kyle Allen is not a mobile quarterback. He will be getting hit all night if nothing changes from the tampa bay game. He might not last till halftime.

Kyle Allen isn't a major run threat and may not be as mobile as Newton (who is?) but he's no statue in the pocket.

Edited by Mr. Scot

I’ll always root for anyone on this team to do well and win but I’m expecting a major train wreck. All those backup QBs y’all listed is like 1% of what happens when backups play. 

Allen looked confused and scared in preseason. 

I think it would be bad for Cam. He would like to see the team win but seeing them be better without him would definitely hurt his morale. He says all the time I know I have to be at my best and I feel like I give my best... but what if that best is outdone by Allen. Who knows but next week the team would have no option but to run with a healthy proven ready Allen. I'm a Cam fan but this is just the truth of the matter

1 hour ago, ncsfinest21 said:

I think it would be bad for Cam. He would like to see the team win but seeing them be better without him would definitely hurt his morale. He says all the time I know I have to be at my best and I feel like I give my best... but what if that best is outdone by Allen. Who knows but next week the team would have no option but to run with a healthy proven ready Allen. I'm a Cam fan but this is just the truth of the matter

If Allen plays well you ride the hot hand . We don’t know when or if Cam will be 100%

4 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Kyle Allen isn't a major run threat and may not be as mobile as Newton (who is?) but he's no statue in the pocket.

Which should scare us. If Newton is getting destroyed back there....what will happen to Kyle...

I'm optimistic, but the reality of it is dark.

Either way we will find out in less than 24 hours.