Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Mike Tomlin in Carolina?

Mike Tomlin has a 125-69 (nice) W:L record. He's missed the playoffs four times in 12 years. He's playing without his QB all year and has a fairly young defense. It would be a mistake for him to leave Pittsburgh.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

lmao that's a downhill slide more than it is a lateral move.

i'd rather have rivera than tomlin. that's saying a lot.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 4

Tomlin is underrated, but I would not be a fan of this.  We’d may as well stick with Rivera.

Tomlin will remain in Pittsburgh. That team is in a generational change and it would be stupid to let a guy go who has such an incredible track record. He lost his best RB, WR and then QB in the last 18 months, plus the loss of Shazier on defense.

Tomlin's a winner. If they let him go, they'd forever be chasing after him.

Lmao if you guys hate Ron you'd absolutely despise Tomlin.

That is absolutely Ben's team. Tomlin is a mouthpiece and to quote Bradshaw, a cheerleader.  His adjustments are terrible and he's gotten by on Talent entirely.

Even more questionable talent identification on defense than Ron too. Outside of Shazier, name one great defensive player the Steelers drafted.

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

I will flip tables if you don't go grab a young offensive mind. Tepper will officially be another JR in my eyes.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Rags said:

Lmao if you guys hate Ron you'd absolutely despise Tomlin.

That is absolutely Ben's team. Tomlin is a mouthpiece and to quote Bradshaw, a cheerleader.  His adjustments are terrible and he's gotten by on Talent entirely.

Even more questionable talent identification on defense than Ron too. Outside of Shazier, name one great defensive player the Steelers drafted.

That has to do more with Kevin Colbert who some fans are wanting as the next gm here in Carolina. Colbert has ruined the Steelers history of great defense. 

8 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

Tepper was part of the ownership group that wanted him out. 

That was just rumor that turned into huddle-fact. No one knows for sure if that was true.