Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Official Jacksonville Jaguars at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread

Defense has been god awful. Thank God for McCaffrey and Burns . 

How TF is that a catch? WTF?

I'm not sure which is more impressive. The rate Kyle Allen is fumbling the ball or the rate we're piling up injuries. Both have to be unprecedented rates.

18 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

the quick throws are masking just how bad they are getting beat, too.  it is ugly.

and the few times Allen gets a clean pocket he just seems to be forcing it.  Not that one can blame him - he does look rattled.

Run blocking has looked good at times thankfully. Just gotta keep a lead

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

Reid?

Jesus, are you ever clueless 

yeah lol he dragged cockrell 20 yards down the field, reid puts a stop to it and levels him, and this forum blames reid. classic huddle

That should not be a catch based on what they've been calling a catch through the years, but whatever.

That's a catch unfortunately.

Minishew is going to eat us alive if the pass rush can't get to him. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Grimm

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • I agree.   But she's taking votes right now where I think those would go straight to Bernie. But she would dominate Pence on a debate stage, would be hilarious.  
    • Using force was inevitable with the way they structured their systems, and if we ever scrapped capitalism we would be in a similar boat.  Noone who's advocating to do so is saying it so they can "work harder" or put forth more effort for the greater good.  Its always talked about in terms of people working less and having more free time.  So the question is how do you incentivize people to work hard or take on unwanted roles without the use of force.  I think we have enough money and are advanced enough that we have options for that dilemma that those countries didn't have at their disposal. 
    • If you think you can get a top 5 QB in the league it does make sense to trade up regardless. Yes, it kicks the rebuild a year or two down the road, but that guy will help you 10-15 years (and with the cap increasing with a new cba "you can only compete with a QB on a rookie deal" is no longer a fact).  I have no idea if Tua is that guy, I'm just stating that there is an exception to  "you do not trade up during a rebuild" and that is it.   
  • Masters of PIE !