Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

KB_fan

Need help finding a GIF

Hey y'all, anyone have or can find the GIF of Ron Rivera's presser (with sound) when he got mad at a Joe Person question and did the "uh uh uh uh uh uh UH!" scolding him, shaking his head, wagging his finger?

It would REALLY come in handy this week to post on all the stupid stuff I'm seeing on Twitter about Kyle vs. Cam.

I think it was a Luke concussion question. Maybe from 2016?

@MurkN You're great with GIFs. Any leads appreciated!

Edited by KB_fan
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

After a little more searching, I found the clip in question.

https://www.fox46charlotte.com/sports/ron-rivera-when-it-comes-to-concussions-dont-question-my-integrity

It's from Dec 2015, question about Cam taking hits to the head and whether team failed to properly follow protocol.

Can anyone make a GIF of the relevant section? It's at about 30 seconds in

• Pie 2

9 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

After a little more searching, I found the clip in question.

https://www.fox46charlotte.com/sports/ron-rivera-when-it-comes-to-concussions-dont-question-my-integrity

It's from Dec 2015, question about Cam taking hits to the head and whether team failed to properly follow protocol.

Can anyone make a GIF of the relevant section? It's at about 30 seconds in

You saving that up for if ole Paddle boat gets CMC injured while should be icing a game away with a different non MVP RB?

Might be a way he could sink his Paddle boat b/c CMC actually is a white RB MVP candidate getting national attention. Boy let them find out ole Ron ran CMC into 5 defenders on some of his dumb ass poo when the other team has 2 TO's under 2m left in the game.

Edited by Fox007

2 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

You saving that up for if ole Paddle boat gets CMC injured while should be icing a game away with a different on MVP RB?

Might be a way he could sink his Paddle boat b/c CMC actually is a white RB MVP candidate getting national attention. Boy let them find out ole Ron ran CMC into 5 defenders on some of his dumb ass poo.

I think we're going to see a similar reaction soon as Ron keeps getting bombarded with Cam questions.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think we're going to see a similar reaction soon as Ron keeps getting bombarded with Cam questions.

Yup, thought I'd get ahead of the curve! There are so many stupid takes I want to shut up!

• Pie 1