Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

PanthersNC1984

Call me crazy.. I would rather face Brees than Bridgewater

Our D is almost custom made to stop a WB like Brees. Bridgewater is young and can make things happen, Brees on the other hand is a pure pocket passer, statue QB, a very VERY good one at that, but I feel this D reminds me of the Greg Hardy and Charles Johnson days when we would wreck havoc and that D always ate against the Saints.

• Poo 1

Does not matter who we face.  Bridgerwater has all day to throw.  Zero pass rush on him.  Saints OL is very good. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Does not matter who we face.  Bridgerwater has all day to throw.  Zero pass rush on him.  Saints OL is very good. 

Haven’t faced a pass rush like ours.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Yep, Brees is an MVP candidate in this offense. Bridgewater is a JAG holding the fort down.

• Pie 2

It really doesn't matter because it's the system. You beat the saints by being a better team. Because that's how they are beating other teams. 

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

It really doesn't matter because it's the system. You beat the saints by being a better team. Because that's how they are beating other teams. 

An inferior roster can beat a better one with superior coaching.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

An inferior roster can beat a better one with superior coaching.

And both the Panthers and Saints have been doing that. Even though it pains me to admit Rivera has put a very good scheme together. 

Edited by Snake
  • Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

And both the Panthers and Saints have been doing that. Even though it pains me to admit Rivera has put a very good scheme together. 

How does complimenting the coach of your favorite team pain you lol

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Mage said:

How does complimenting the coach of your favorite team pain you lol

Because he can be a complete dumbass at times but his scheme is good this year. Very good at times even when he does dumb poo to make it more difficult. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, t96 said:

Haven’t faced a pass rush like ours.

JJ Watt, Aaron Donald, Khalil Mack, Demarcus Lawrence, Shaquil Barrett, Yannick Ngakoue, and Calais Campbell have a combined 25 sacks so far this year.

0 of those sacks came against us.

There is nothing y’all defense can show us that we haven’t already seen from the aforementioned list of pass rushers we’ve faced so far this year.

• Poo 2