Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyle Allen 2020

Should we trade an offensive lineman?

I really like our O-line development ever since Andrew Norwell left and we were able to prove that our offensive line could be more than stable. I also thought the Matt Paradis signing was a bargain and amazing for the team. But with Dennis Daley even though in discomfort right now due to a groin injury, I think he's looked good coming off great back to back games and I think we have a surplus at tackle with Daryl Williams. I hated what I saw from Daryl Williams at LT but at guard and RT he looked more than serviceable. I love having great depth but we don't need Williams when you have Daley to back up Greg Little who I've also thought has looked great. Williams is a 2nd team all pro and could bring in a lot of value from desperate GMs like John Dorsey who's looking for answers at both tackle positions and wants to solve problems protecting Baker. Even the Rams could give up a pick for a 1 year rental in Williams. I think we have a massive surplus on the O-line and I trust our staff to continue developing O-line men. But that's just my opinion.