Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forty-Eight

Kevin Love Rumors

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Forty-Eight said:

Exactly. Teams are tanking so if we make this move we can easily become a serious contender in the east

I don’t think you understand how the NBA works 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


8 hours ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I don’t think you understand how the NBA works 

Oh I do. This new lottery is still no different. It’s fixed as hell. No way in blue hell did NO and LAL both landed in the top 3 of the draft this year to somehow make this AD trade work perfectly. People like you constantly get lie to the government and are under hypnosis. Sports are rigged by the government. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Forty-Eight said:

Oh I do. This new lottery is still no different. It’s fixed as hell. No way in blue hell did NO and LAL both landed in the top 3 of the draft this year to somehow make this AD trade work perfectly. People like you constantly get lie to the government and are under hypnosis. Sports are rigged by the government. 

Lol not even what I was talking about but honestly I think I’m done engaging with you on here. You are clearly trolling. Take it easy pal 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Lol not even what I was talking about but honestly I think I’m done engaging with you on here. You are clearly trolling. Take it easy pal 

Bud, I’m not your pal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2019 at 8:43 AM, Forty-Eight said:

Oh I do. This new lottery is still no different. It’s fixed as hell. No way in blue hell did NO and LAL both landed in the top 3 of the draft this year to somehow make this AD trade work perfectly. People like you constantly get lie to the government and are under hypnosis. Sports are rigged by the government. 

I don’t know about any gov rigging...but I still believe stern hosed us big time on a davis 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bull123 said:

I don’t know about any gov rigging...but I still believe stern hosed us big time on a davis 

Oh well we could’ve drafted many other good players. Instead we took MKG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...