Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Forty-Eight

Kevin Love Rumors

8 hours ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I don’t think you understand how the NBA works 

Oh I do. This new lottery is still no different. It’s fixed as hell. No way in blue hell did NO and LAL both landed in the top 3 of the draft this year to somehow make this AD trade work perfectly. People like you constantly get lie to the government and are under hypnosis. Sports are rigged by the government. 

6 hours ago, Forty-Eight said:

Oh I do. This new lottery is still no different. It’s fixed as hell. No way in blue hell did NO and LAL both landed in the top 3 of the draft this year to somehow make this AD trade work perfectly. People like you constantly get lie to the government and are under hypnosis. Sports are rigged by the government. 

Lol not even what I was talking about but honestly I think I’m done engaging with you on here. You are clearly trolling. Take it easy pal 

• Poo 1

38 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Lol not even what I was talking about but honestly I think I’m done engaging with you on here. You are clearly trolling. Take it easy pal 

Bud, I’m not your pal.

On 11/13/2019 at 8:43 AM, Forty-Eight said:

I don’t know about any gov rigging...but I still believe stern hosed us big time on a davis 

2 hours ago, bull123 said:

I don’t know about any gov rigging...but I still believe stern hosed us big time on a davis 

Oh well we could’ve drafted many other good players. Instead we took MKG

• Beer 1