Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

bull123

Dan Bishop son attacked

tpusa.   oh lord.   without even knowing that person, he does have the most punchable face in existence.  like i've never seen a more punchable face.    oh wait, false flag false flag.    maybe there's footage and this can get sorted out.   

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Bishop is a piece of poo. Kirk is a piece of poo.

Why doesn't Fox talk about the daily assault committed against the Constitution by Fuhrer Trump?

Wow, 24 people and not a single arrest, detention or otherwise? No footage?

figured i would get very few responses, and the ones i did get would approve of this

dims & the left...the peace loving, inclusive folks

except when it comes to those they hate...then its OK to beat em up 

the people who did this should be arrested and put in jail...they made get arrested, but some left wing judge will let them off

still waiting for any mention of this in Raleigh or Charlotte newspaper websites

11 minutes ago, Bronn said:

He should have actually gotten worse treatment.

Quoting myself here to add that, if you agree with any of this kid's actions or platforms, you deserve worse treatment as well.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

33 minutes ago, bull123 said:

the left is the tolerant side

maybe so but progressives are ready to kick Nazi ass

LOL! 

This reminds me of that guy that breathlessly made the rounds of conservative sites & shows doing interviews with a video of him getting punched in the face by a protestor. Then Hannity, or O'Riley, or one of the talking heads accidentally showed the whole video & it showed him shoving the protestor to the ground so the guy got up & clocked him.

Interesting.

I went to State and the tunnel has had some pretty interesting things painted in it over the years.

That said it's within the spirit of the tunnel to rip down and paint over their flyers. I mean that's free expression too.

If he was intentionally sprayed in the eyes he has legal rights to fill out a report.

Just now, Panthro said:

If he was intentionally sprayed in the eyes he has legal rights to fill out a report.

He literally put his face in front of someone's can while they were spraying.