Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Forty-Eight

Steelers / Browns brawl

Just now, Forty-Eight said:

Ball was not in his Ruldoph’s hand when tackled

1 minute ago, Forty-Eight said:

Ball was not in his Ruldoph’s hand when tackled

I think it was man, I mean enough so that its feasible to believe Garrett would have thought it was still in his hand

3 minutes ago, Oldmanrivera said:

Again....

Everyone is in the wrong.

Mason was tackled, with the ball in his hand, and they were going to the ground. He then has both his hands on his helmet.

Yall, I'm literally saying everyone acted idiotacally, Garrett more so.

The ball wasn't in his hand at all. It was with the guy who he passed it to being run down the field.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, mav1234 said:

Mason didn't have the ball in his hands when Garrett hit him.  I don't even know how driving him into the ground like that wasn't a penalty, this league confuses the poo out of me

Rudolph definitely grabbing and pushing wildly to get Garrett off of him, but as soon as Garrett IS moving off of him, he releases completely.  This is all on Garrett.

Exactly. This league makes stupid calls and don’t on the obvious ones

Understand that Garrett did this in a game where there was at least two concussed Steelers receivers, one who was bleeding from his ear.  This was a very bad look for the NFL and it's problems with concussions, only to have Garrett smash a dude upside his head with a helmet.  He's done for the year or longer.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Matthias said:

Understand that Garrett did this in a game where there was at least two concussed Steelers receivers, one who was bleeding from his ear.  This was a very bad look for the NFL and it's problems with concussions, only to have Garrett smash a dude upside his head with a helmet.  He's done for the year or longer.

it was an awful way to end a game that already had an obscene helmet-to-helmet hit earlier.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Forget football suspension...there should be criminal implications here. Assault with a deadly weapon? I dunno how these things play out on a football field but that doesn’t seem like a leap at all.

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

Just now, philit99 said:

Wow charges incoming. Wow could Garrett be done permanently?

I don’t understand why or how players don’t get charge for these kind of incidents. Football is a job for these players. If you or I did this at work, we’d be in jail

• Pie 1