Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

bLACKpANTHER

Hornets going after Drummond

2075238861_ScreenShot2019-11-22at12_55_29PM.png.ce929a772166f6d90cbea3dcc51ff4d1.png

We are probably offering Biz and MKG.. 2 expiring contracts.. might have to throw in Monk and take back a scrub..

For the record - I don't know if I would do anything like this because it occupies a lot of cap space we would have to work with.. but next years FA class is garbage and it's not like we would net any of the top prospects.. if we can manage to throw in Batum instead of Biz or MKG - I would do it in a heart beat. Maybe Zeller and MKG?? or Batum and Monk??

EVERYBODY TO THE TRADEMACHINE!!!

Edited by bLACKpANTHER
  • Pie 2

I would be ok with this but they have to take back at least MKG and Biz.  Them taking Batum would be amazing but I doubt they do that.

Them saving 30 mill after this season has to be appealing

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

EVERYBODY TO THE TRADEMACHINE!!!

this made me lol

3 minutes ago, SOJA said:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=wsf73gh

This trade terrifies me and I see it as a real possibility with the Hornets throwing in some picks too

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2655442-michael-jordan-says-hed-pick-blake-griffin-not-lebron-james-for-space-jam-2

giphy.gif

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, SOJA said:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=wsf73gh

This trade terrifies me and I see it as a real possibility with the Hornets throwing in some picks too

Agreed, a protected first seems likely.  At that price we would need to resign him if at all possible.

Protected first + Biz + MKG might not be enough

Edited by Shocker

I’d love to get griffin, but this is not the trade for us

mitch is not stupid...we don’t have rich cho anymore

2 hours ago, bull123 said:

I’d love to get griffin, but this is not the trade for us

mitch is not stupid...we don’t have rich cho anymore

Griffin suck now

Yes make this happen without giving up our draft pick this year or Miles, PJ, and now Graham.. Then keep us in position to get Anthony Edward's in the draft..

trading for Drummond and/or Griffin would probably eliminate us from drafting high enough for Edwards or anyone in the Top10

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

trading for Drummond and/or Griffin would probably eliminate us from drafting high enough for Edwards or anyone in the Top10

Than wait till the offseason.. When he is a fa and we have money.. There is no reason we should give up our top 3 pick this year.. 

Don't want Griffin at all.. And if Jordan does tell him to fug off and sell more shoes..

If we can't trade for Drummond without losing our 1st round pick , Miles, PJ or Graham then wait till the offseason or move on..

• Pie 1

I've been saying all season that we are a good center away from having a really good team. Give them package a deal around MKG and go get one of the best big men in the league

• Pie 1