Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jmac

The best team in NFL this year?

Recommended Posts

Really only 2 or 3 elite teams....Ravens and 49'ers seem to be the best of the best. N.O and the Patriots may be the next tier, then K.C and then whom?

Who is the best of the best?

Edited by Jmac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Super Bowl will be Ravens/Saints.

Pats are good, but I think they fall to Baltimore for the AFC crown.

Saints will be given the full ride in the NFC as it'll be Brees' farewell story/apology for PI stuff.

Edited by Bronn
  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bronn said:

Super Bowl will be Ravens/Saints.

Pats are good, but I think they fall to Baltimore for the AFC crown.

Saints will be given the full ride in the NFC as it'll be Brees' farewell story/apology for PI stuff.

This.....ala Peyton Manning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Super Bowl will be the 49ers and Patriots imo

Brady may be old but the amount of post season experience that franchise has is going to be hard to beat.

As far as the NFC, I think the Saints are overrated, and they play dirty. If it went their way, they’ll have to get away with a lot.

Other than that I don’t see any NFC team standing in the 49ers way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two dangerous teams out there are Vikes and Titans. They aren't on the above mentioned level, but they can hang or beat those teams on a given day.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the 49ers and a Ravens look like the best teams in their conferences. But, my gut tells me it’ll be Saints and Pats. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nobody's considering the Seahawks as a possibility?

I think if you watched their game against the 49ers, maybe you should.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Jmac said:

Really only 2 or 3 elite teams....Ravens and 49'ers seem to be the best of the best. N.O and the Patriots may be the next tier, then K.C and then whom?

Who is the best of the best?

1: Seattle

2: San Francisco 

3: Baltimore 

4: New England 

 

everybody else are pretenders 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KC has a terrible defense. Their run defense is one of the few worse than ours . I dont believe they are up there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jus Rob said:

The 49ers if healthy on offense better then Saints and Seahawks 

49ers are not better than Saints on offense. No way in hell. They may look better on offense than NO if they play each other but that would be bc of SF’s suffocating defense. 
 

SF still have to play Seattle in Seattle. That’s probably the toughest place to play in. I like SF but I can’t see them going up there and coming back with a Win. Seattle may just win the division bc of that and have home field advantage in the playoff. 

Edited by Forty-Eight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Patriots are going to shut down Jackson in the playoffs. Belichick doesn't get beat twice. 

Patriots/Seahawks Superbowl. Wilson will beat the 49ers in the playoffs, dude has a lucky horseshoe up his ass.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Forty-Eight said:

49ers are not better than Saints on offense. No way in hell. They may look better on offense than NO if they play each other but that would be bc of SF’s suffocating defense. 
 

SF still have to play Seattle in Seattle. That’s probably the toughest place to play in. I like SF but I can’t see them going up there and coming back with a Win. Seattle may just win the division bc of that and have home field advantage in the playoff. 

No 49ers aren't better the the Saints on offense but 49ers defense will neutralize the Saints offense. 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Nobody's considering the Seahawks as a possibility?

I think if you watched their game against the 49ers, maybe you should.

They didn't have Kittle and couldn't move the ball when Emanuel Sanders went out. If their offense is healthy I think they beat Seahawks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...