Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

kungfoodude

Favorite Huddle Dead Horses

Recommended Posts

The Huddle does enjoy a good dead horse beating. Gettleman vs. Hurney, MeAngelo is a bitch, Cam Sucks, Kyle Allen Sucks, The Refs Screwed Us in 2015!, etc, etc.

 

What is your personal favorite? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


"JR is the Southern version of Dr. Evil"

bbdd39592511b49c611deaa8a57e3059--funny-moments-classic-movies.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gettleman vs. Hurney is probably my favorite. It's hilarious to see people so entrenched over such mediocre to bad GM's.

  • Pie 6
  • Flames 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Gettleman vs. Hurney is probably my favorite. It's hilarious to see people so entrenched over such mediocre to bad GM's.

Ain't that the truth. Hurney came back for a second try and has largely looked like he did on his first go round. Shocker. Meanwhile, the Giants are still terribad under Gettleman and he very well could be fired at the end of the season.

  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Ain't that the truth. Hurney came back for a second try and has largely looked like he did on his first go round. Shocker. Meanwhile, the Giants are still terribad under Gettleman and he very well could be fired at the end of the season.

I have never seen such a disassembly like Gettleman pulled in NY. You'd swear he was a Redskins, Eagles or Cowboys fan secretly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I have never seen such a disassembly like Gettleman pulled in NY. You'd swear he was a Redskins, Eagles or Cowboys fan secretly.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Daniel Jones if Gettleman is canned. He's shown enough to have some trade value, but I don't know that he's shown enough that a new GM would want to hitch his wagon to him when he's holding a top 5 draft pick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Daniel Jones if Gettleman is canned. He's shown enough to have some trade value, but I don't know that he's shown enough that a new GM would want to hitch his wagon to him when he's holding a top 5 draft pick.

FiveThirtyEight did an article on him recently basically not being able to read a zone defense. How the hell did that get past the scouts???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BurnHurnBurn said:

Smitty : The (Bad) Teammate

Didn't "love" it as much as it fried my brain cells.

The small but dedicated group of Steve Smith haters are hilarious. 

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think my favorite dead horse is the immediate knee jerk name calling the moment your post differs from my views, because clearly that difference of opinion requires me to sneer down my nose at your inferior existence.

 

Never gets old.

 

Or stops.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...