Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

saw a show on Food Network where they made party kielbasa, so that's on for the game today with chips and salsa.  There will be beer and scotch.  What you got?

Image result for party kielbasa

• Beer 1

Ok,, we're in that time of season,  where we won't make the playoffs,,  we know it's better to lose , tank ,  to get a better draft pick,, but can't get our heads around hoping we lose..   So I'll be rooting for the Panthers to beat the rival falcons..  and know that what I eat will be more important than what the game is like..  but I'll watch and hope we win.

" Mount Up Men,,  Ride To The Sound Of The Cannon Fire,,,,  There's a battle to be fought "

Had oysters last evening with neighbors,,  to watch the C L E M P S O N game and have a small amount left over for this afternoon.  Yes,  ClemPson won, so , so will the Panthers,,  Lucky Oysters 

St Pauli girl beer 1.jpg

oyster 5.jpg

• Pie 2

Pasta day for me...whole wheat pasta cooked with Italian tomatoes.  Will add spinach, artichokes, white beans, olives and Parmesan cheese. Also time to put some bread in the bread machine.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 hours ago, OceanPanther said:

Ok,, we're in that time of season,  where we won't make the playoffs,,  we know it's better to lose , tank ,  to get a better draft pick,, but can't get our heads around hoping we lose..   So I'll be rooting for the Panthers to beat the rival falcons..  and know that what I eat will be more important than what the game is like..  but I'll watch and hope we win.

" Mount Up Men,,  Ride To The Sound Of The Cannon Fire,,,,  There's a battle to be fought "

Had oysters last evening with neighbors,,  to watch the C L E M P S O N game and have a small amount left over for this afternoon.  Yes,  ClemPson won, so , so will the Panthers,,  Lucky Oysters 

St Pauli girl beer 1.jpg

oyster 5.jpg

Raw Oysters are the BEST!!

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Jackofalltrades said:

I’m stuffed. About a pound of chuck eye and a pound of sea scallops. It was awesome. 

Poor chuck

• Pie 1

Red beans and rice. With local Tasso, andouille, ham bone from thanksgiving. Rancho Gordo beans(if you don’t know about them get you some https://www.ranchogordo.com).

home made hot sauce and home made Cajun spice. 

Edited by Harbingers

13 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Best thread of this day for sure,

Seriously, & my oysters were good. A couple of beers.  
I hate for the next 3 weeks, this is as good as it gets.  

• Pie 2