Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Mr. Scot

Interesting comment from Belichick

35 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Yeah, how dare these entitled little ****s get enjoyment out of high-fives! I wouldn’t want to touch their grubby little fingers either!

WhisperedSlushyHumpbackwhale-size_restri

vince mcmahon GIF

• Beer 1

17 hours ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

What's the worst he could do, spy on our SB practices again?

Send an all out nine man blitz against our starting QB in a preseason game and injuring his foot. That, of course, ended the QB's season soon and got our coach fired.

I think that's about the worst he could do and did.

Edited by Khyber53
  • Pie 1

3 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

Send an all out nine man blitz against our starting QB in a preseason game and injuring his foot. That, of course, ended the QB's season soon and got our coach fired.

I think that's about the worst he could do and did.

Especially a coach he's struggled against.

• Pie 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Skip426

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • I have no idea --- so here's instruction on how to make pie, for those with about an hour of free time on their hands: Peel and core the apples; slice 1/4 inch thick. Toss with the granulated sugar and lemon juice. Heat 4 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the apples and cook, stirring, until tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in the flour, cinnamon and salt; cook until thickened, 1 more minute. Let cool. Roll out 1 disk of dough into a 12-inch round on a floured surface; ease into a 9-inch pie plate. Add the apples, mounding them slightly in the center, and dot with the remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Roll out the remaining dough into a 12-inch round. Lay it over the filling; press the edges of the crusts together, then fold the overhang under itself and crimp to seal. Brush with the beaten egg and sprinkle with coarse sugar. Cut a few slits in the top crust. Chill 1 hour. Place a baking sheet on the lowest oven rack and preheat to 425 degrees F for 30 minutes. Place the pie on the hot baking sheet; lower the temperature to 375 degrees F. Bake until golden, 1 hour to 1 hour, 10 minutes. (Cover the edges with foil if they brown too quickly.) Cool on a rack. Yield: one 9-inch pie
    • I'm concerned but it could go any way at this point. Wade is just a guy that puts really good Ds on the field and then falls out, which i would have been perfectly fine with.
    • Let's say that Player A is in the last year of 4-year deal that included a base salary of $1M per year and a $20M signing bonus. That player is traded to another team. How is the cap amount calculated? Typically, the cap hit would be $6M per year, so the last year would be $6M. However, since the signing bonus was already paid by the first team, is it counted against the cap by the team he was traded or would that cap hit only be $1M?
  • Masters of PIE !