Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
MGH1989

Reports: Matt Rhule finalizing deal to be Carolina Panthers HC

Igo make a thread about me not ever winning the lottery.......So ..I can .. win the lottery

That was quick they were scared he was going somewhere else

I think they may have wanted McCarthy and saw how fast Dallas hired him

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, joemac said:

Rhule is a Yes guy?  WTF does that even mean?  How would you even begin to know that?  Hes been a very successful college coach, and an OL coach in the NFL for one season.  What tells you that he is a "Yes guy"?

Remember RumHam always relies on Muh Sources and they often fail to come through with anything being of truth.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, TheRed said:

He's one candidate I didn't really read up much on considering he sounded like a dark horse option looking at all the angles.

If someone has or will post a good read up on him that would be much appreciated.

I’m a big fan of his and have been following him since he started at Temple, although of course there is risk with him having very little NFL experience. I hope to write up something here about him, very busy at work now though so it may be a few days.

• Pie 1

Just now, hepcat said:

Maybe Gettleman knew he sucked and smokescreened how bad he wanted him to fug over his old team

Wouldn’t surprise me. Hurney gets fooled a lot, hence trading up for and over drafting guys no one else wants.

I’d have much rather had McDaniels. McDaniels may do great things in Cleveland. I don’t have much hope for this move at all. This isn’t Pete Carroll or Jimmy Johnson winning national titles and being very familiar with the kids who became studs in the NFL.

• Pie 1

Rhule was a great coach at Temple.  He then made Baylor a top 10 team.  Now he’s in the NFL.  We are getting this guy during a huge upswing in his career.  I’m excited!

• Pie 5
  • Poo 1

Just now, Palmetto said:

Igo make a thread about me not ever winning the lottery.......So ..I can .. win the lottery

That was quick they were scared he was going somewhere else

I think they may have wanted McCarthy and saw how fast Dallas hired him

If they wanted McCarthy they had a month to hire him when there were no other openings. They didn't want him that bad.

• Pie 2

Sean Ryan as his offensive coordinator wherever he goes, and it is believed he'll bring Baylor defensive coordinator Phil Snow along to coach the defense.

I guess i better get use the these names. this article is not about the Panthers but the names are going to be the same

https://www.sny.tv/giants/news/source-matt-rhule-expected-to-have-freedom-to-pick-assistants-if-hired-as-giants-head-coach/312342868

3 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Maybe Gettleman knew he sucked and smokescreened how bad he wanted him to fug over his old team

This is one of the dumbest takes I've read on here in awhile. Do you really believe this?

• Pie 4
  • Poo 2

Not my pick for coach, not by a long shot. However, I will be rooting for his success now that he is coach.

2 minutes ago, mwa78 said:

https://www.sny.tv/giants/news/source-matt-rhule-expected-to-have-freedom-to-pick-assistants-if-hired-as-giants-head-coach/312342868

Above story has info on expected OC/DC hires where ever Rhule lands. Not familiar with either guy....

Looking back at his time with the Giants... Two names stood out as potential coordinators: Sean Ryan and a former Panthers LB coach in Al Holcomb. Looks like Rhule will be bringing his DC from Baylor though

Man you guys need to read all the pundits with the Giants, they are stunned! It is absolutely hilarious. It looks like Jason Garrett to the Giants just got some beef to it, watch out.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Welp, we'll be looking for a new coach in a year or two. He was the next to worst choice behind McCarthy to me. I don't have enough hands to palm my face with right now.

• Poo 4