Jump to content
Carolina Huddle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catufb85

Robbie Anderson Tweet... hinting at FA?

Recommended Posts



2 minutes ago, mjligon said:

i'm sure hurney can't wait to doll out a cool $15mil per year for him

That would be a bargain.

Funchess got 12 mil...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Especially considering he didnt make much his first few years hes going to be looking to cash out in a big way

Id rather use the money for Bradberry 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hard pass at his current salary demands.

Like to have him, fits about 3 big needs for the panthers. But price is too dam high. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


24 minutes ago, Car123 said:

That would be a bargain.

Funchess got 12 mil...

I appreciate the football logic, we'd be getting a key playmaker at a needed position for Funchess money hahaha Hurney would be a real deal Dealmaker if he pulled that off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jared Patterson said:

Could we get him to take 12 million?

Easily if you check spotrac or whatever he’s estimated at about 11.5 even if we paid 13 we’d be good. I also believe Tepper will have cap specialists so we should be good on the finance crunching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

Easily if you check spotrac or whatever he’s estimated at about 11.5 even if we paid 13 we’d be good. I also believe Tepper will have cap specialists so we should be good with the finances. 

But can we still get Joe Thuney? We would be loaded on offense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

I cant make sense of any of that 

He's got blue shoes and a blue car...means he wears a blue flag hanging out the backside...but only on the left side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sooo... Tom Brady and Robbie Anderson threads until mid March huh

 

image.thumb.png.d25c77a00f4bd15d84c52e1d7ce9e0c9.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


2 hours ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

I cant make sense of any of that 

C’mon Boomer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He played for Rhule at Temple didn't he? He's probably just happy for his old coach and commented on a tweet..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Palmetto said:

Sooo... Tom Brady and Robbie Anderson threads until mid March huh

 

image.thumb.png.d25c77a00f4bd15d84c52e1d7ce9e0c9.png

Soooo you’re trying to tell me a much needed position with direct ties to our new coach and a owner who is showing he’s going to spend money to win. While he  just made a clear reference to his old coach and he’s a free agent wouldn’t you think he sees the money? Playing in NY with Sam I see ghost or a healthy Cam the best RB in the league his old coach it’s not to left field or as extreme as Tom Brady leaving NE for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, trucpfan said:

Soooo you’re trying to tell me a much needed position with direct ties to our new coach and a owner who is showing he’s going to spend money to win. While he  just made a clear reference to his old coach and he’s a free agent wouldn’t you think he sees the money? Playing in NY with Sam I see ghost or a healthy Cam the best RB in the league his old coach it’s not to left field or as extreme as Tom Brady leaving NE for us.

Yea and then when these players dont sign here we'll have a bunch of "stupid hurney wont spend money" threads

or the first bad game said player has we'll have a "See I told you he wasnt good" or "Sure glad we didnt sign that guy" thread

and I wouldn't say Wr is much needed position can get one for much cheaper in mid rounds 

Draft is loaded with talented guys all depends on whos doing the drafting

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...