Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

chknwing

Whose Carolina Waiting On?

Carolina snatched up their head coach and offensive coordinator the second they became available.  Since they have yet to sign a DC, could they be waiting on someone from the staffs of the teams still in the playoffs?  I think its highly likely but who could they have their eye on?

• Milkshake 1
  • Beer 1

Probably want all the pieces in place. so if Brady has full hiring rights. Then it might be another week. 

Right, everyone is assuming snow is the DC but there has yet to be a formal announcement, Rhule merely said he would be here “in some capacity” but that it wouldn’t officially happen until the new Baylor coach was hired.   

Brady has already been labeled OC which is more than Snows designation so I’m assuming there are more interviews going on but who is anyone’s guess.  

Everything points to Phil Snow having already been hired for DC. 

• Milkshake 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, carpanfan96 said:

Everything points to Phil Snow having already been hired for DC. 

Right I’m in agreement there but why are they waiting to officially announce it? The second the stuff came out about joe we knew he was the OC but Rhules right hand man hasn’t even gotten an announcement or so much as a tweet, merely speculation, which is weird imo. 

• Pie 1

I think that Snow is the DC IF he isn't tapped to be the next head coach at Baylor.  Baylor hasn't hired yet, so Rhule is waiting for that opening to be settled.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

It could also have something to do with Brady being the hot name in coaching right now and everyone asking him left and right whether he'd be going to the NFL.  I doubt as many people are knocking down Snow's door to find out his plans.

Keep in mind that the Panthers haven't formally announced anybody as coach except Rhule.

• Pie 1

They're not necessarily waiting.

We just don't have access to everything that goes on behind the scenes.

• Pie 4
  • Milkshake 1

How do we know Brady has signed. Kinda worries me now with the news Luke is retiring. Maybe he backs out because he thought we was going to have pretty much whole team coming back

• Poo 3

4 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

How do we know Brady has signed. Kinda worries me now with the news Luke is retiring. Maybe he backs out because he thought we was going to have pretty much whole team coming back

Rhule didn't not who our players were when he took the job.  I doubt he backs out because one retires.

Might be waiting to get all the bad news out of the way first. 

• Beer 1