Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Shocker

Playoff Games Thread

Recommended Posts

It’s maddening how many rookies are contributing to these teams.  poo our rookies never saw the field until year 3 under RR.  That’s one thing I hope changes with the new 

  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


1 minute ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Packer 0-line is once again getting overwhelmed.  

I missed the last one but it looked like a lot of coverage pressure the first GB drive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Niners won 4 games last year.  Jeez.

They’ve been low key drafting 1st round dline studs the past 5 or 6 years. It took them a minute to get a good coach but they have had crazy talent for years

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

They’ve been low key drafting 1st round dline studs the past 5 or 6 years. It took them a minute to get a good coach but they have had crazy talent for years

The real question is how long is he going to last. Then again this may be his window like his dad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

The real question is how long is he going to last. Then again this may be his window like his dad. 

He knows how to get the most out of his offensive pieces. They compliment that defense well. He’s a good to great coach. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Packers are getting killed.

that last play Rodgers didn’t recognize the blitz from that side and paid for it.

so much for those who said the team was “better” without Mike McCarthy,...

Rodgers has been overrated for a very long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah GB is gonna get destroyed. Its gonna be reallly interesting to see what Mahomes can do against this defense 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Green Bay shouldn't even be playing in this game. Seattle was always the biggest threat to San Fran.

Also Rodgers elite days are over, he looks like another QB after watching Mahommes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Real1zOnly said:

Green Bay shouldn't even be playing in this game. Seattle was always the biggest threat to San Fran.

Also Rodgers elite days are over, he looks like another QB after watching Mahommes.

JAG, now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cuttinedge said:

Green Bay’s done 

.....i hope so...but dont write rogers off...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JARROD said:

The Packers are getting killed.

that last play Rodgers didn’t recognize the blitz from that side and paid for it.

so much for those who said the team was “better” without Mike McCarthy,...

Rodgers has been overrated for a very long time.

I said the Packers were the most overrated team in the playoffs. People still think Rodgers is a top 3 QB when he is no longer. Their team as a whole is not very talented on both sides. This was a mismatch as soon as Green Bay beat Seattle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...