Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JustinG772

Mock draft

#7- Isaiah Simmons. Basically any position on defense other than DL haha. Would be a solid pickup that could take pressure off of Donte/Bradberry.

#38- Trey Adams. OL from Washington. He missed time due to an injury so I feel his draft stock went down. Was a solid player before his injury. Tough and tenacious player in the trenches. 

#69- James Lynch. DE from Baylor. He was Matt Rhules first visit when he took over for Baylor. Played for Phil snow.. it just makes sense. He’s a very good lineman. Reminds me of the Bosa brothers. It’s tough to think he will be here at #69, but the defense side of the draft is deep this year. 

#103- John Simpson. OL from Clemson.  “The senior is a tough, nasty lineman who consistently annihilates opponents any time he gets his hands on a defender”. They graded him for the 3rd round. I feel like he is a huge sleeper.

#134- Jauan Jennings. WR from Tennessee. I seen this guy play in person. He’s very fluid and smooth. A big target at 6’2 205. Hopefully he’s there for us. 

164#- Shaquille Quarterman. Team sources say they see him going on day 3. 

7th round-  A.J. Green. CB from Oklahoma state. Really good size but lacks in speed, something that could easily be fixed.

This is just the draft I would like to see.. based on what we need. Let me see your mock!