Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Scot

Bradberry: Does this sound familiar?

Get these guys want to get paid!! Panthers can make him an offer they think he’s worth.. other teams bite than let him go.. these contacts are getting ridiculous!! Sounds like his hearts not in Carolina.. so I would let him walk!! Not paying high for shitty play when the team is in rebuilding mode!! Not wanting to help with the rebuilding.. say he’s gone!

Yea he wants top 5 money for being a 15 CB. Offer him a decent contract and if he doesn’t take it let him go. He’s all about the money, winning isn’t a priority. I like BB and wish we’d could keep him but he’s not worth what he thinks he is and there will be a team out there overpaying for him. We’re already fuged by Shaqs rediculous Hurney contract no need to be strapped to BB too.

Tag him, don’t want to stick with him long term before seeing how he performs in snow’s system 

If he really wanted to play for ron, he could have played better and made it so he didnt get fired...or maybe he wanted to play for ron because he didn't hold players who fuged up accountable 

4 hours ago, bull123 said:

Seems like a lot of our players are bailing...wonder if they want out because of Tepper, new coach?

in any case, I don’t want to lose Bradbury

and I would take Norman at the right price

got to give new staff a chance to make our players better...and we need players that want to play

Rivera coached here for nine seasons. For a lot of these guys he's the only NFL coach they've ever played for and now there have been sweeping changes to the staff and everyone knows we're looking at a rebuild. It's not shocking many are looking elsewhere. Many are likely going to be elsewhere whether it's their choice or not.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, DamnItJake! said:

Get these guys want to get paid!! Panthers can make him an offer they think he’s worth.. other teams bite than let him go.. these contacts are getting ridiculous!! Sounds like his hearts not in Carolina.. so I would let him walk!! Not paying high for shitty play when the team is in rebuilding mode!! Not wanting to help with the rebuilding.. say he’s gone!

Don't break your exclamation point button

Not a Bradberry fan in fact I think jr sucks so I wouldn’t mind getting rid of him 

32 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Don't break your exclamation point button

!!!! What!! !! Can u hear me now!!

11 hours ago, GoPanthers123 said:

I still don’t get why Washington hired Ron after beating him last season.  It’s a dead end, the nfl has changed and it passed him by.

They needed culture more than anything. Atleast now if they have mixed results it won't be because the organization looks incompetent at every level. 

2 minutes ago, jumpman910 said:

They needed culture more than anything. Atleast now if they have mixed results it won't be because the organization looks incompetent at every level. 

I don't know man, the Panthers looked pretty incompetent quite often under Rivera.

4 hours ago, jumpman910 said:

It’s true, discipline is Ron’s area.  He will reduce penalties per game and off the field issues.  He can get the basics right then hit a wall because basics get you only so far, maybe 6-7 wins consistently. 

Edited by GoPanthers123

7 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Rivera coached here for nine seasons. For a lot of these guys he's the only NFL coach they've ever played for and now there have been sweeping changes to the staff and everyone knows we're looking at a rebuild. It's not shocking many are looking elsewhere. Many are likely going to be elsewhere whether it's their choice or not.

It's true but it always seems players have sour grapes when leaving Carolina. I definitely don't think we should sign Bradberry to be the highest paid CB in the NFL. Especially when other CBs are better in FA. Someone will overpay, hopefully it won't be us because we can rebuild cheaper. 

I been saying let Bradberry walk. He’s only good against big bodied receiver anything with speed he is toast . He still good just not a number one corner . A perfect number two corner tho. I’m torn on Addison tho he so consistent 

I’d love to have James back, but I don’t think it’s gonna happen.  I’m expecting to draft more CB’s.  I’m all about players trying to make the most cash they can, it’s their life and their career can end in an instant.   Just sucks he’d rather follow the Leader of Men to Panthers East.  

James should have been extended last offseason, he should have never gotten this far.

That said, some of you are going to be shocked when we are getting absolutely abused next season.  There have been a number of players come though here over the past 10 years that are seemingly impossible to replace.  Guys who aren't in the Pro Bowl every year because of one reason or another, but just flat out do their jobs day in and day out, and you can 100% count on them.

James was one of those guys for us.  A couple others that we have been unable to replace that we didn't have to worry for a second if they would be ready on Sunday.

Kasay, Gross, Kalil 1 (this one is coming), Wharton, Moose, Big Money, etc.....

Healthy, good (sometimes great), dependable players even if they aren't Deion Sanders, or Joe Thomas.  Hard to find replacements for those guys.