Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

It's not bad. Better quality of play than the original version of the XFL, that's for sure.

Having actual qualified football commentators rather than having to listen to Jerry Lawler drooling over cheerleaders helps.

• Pie 3

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

It's not bad. Better quality of play than the original version of the XFL, that's for sure.

Having actual qualified football commentators rather than having to listen to Jerry Lawler drooling over cheerleaders helps.

They're not trying to gin up "entertainment" within the game. They're letting the game and players and coaches generate it naturally within the game itself. Great improvement over the old league. Pat McAfee is a great addition to the crew as well.

• Pie 2

These rules lend themselves to really, really interesting plays at the end of both halves. I really hope this league works out. Could be interesting to see if it really lasts and if there is any effect on the NFL rules or if they'll stick with their guns and run the same game.

• Pie 1

I want to pick a team to root for in the league but I don't want to get too excited about the league for it to last one season lol

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, lightsout said:

Kenneth Farrow is nice

Don’t ask him to block during a punt near your own end zone. That was horrible.

• Pie 1

The NFL has needed a minor league for years.

The best possible outcome for both this league and the NFL would be for an arrangement of that sort to be made.

• Pie 5

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

The NFL has needed a minor league for years.

The best possible outcome for both this league and the NFL would be for an arrangement of that sort to be made.

Automatically make all practice squad players eligible to play without losing their NFL practice squad contract. Keep XFL contracts to 1-year lengths or multi-year with the ability for them to play for another league (the NFL) with the remaining money due in that contract being forfeited by the player. Could work it out.

• Pie 1

XFL kickoffs are EXACTLY what the NFL should want. Want to talk safety and still make special teams matter? That's how.

• Pie 4

1 hour ago, ncfan said:

Austin Proehl, Rickys Son that went to UNC, with the leagues first TD

Edited by jbland

Gotta admit, I haven't seen anywhere near as many fumbles in this game as I would have thought.

Edited by Mr. Scot

Olsen will be announcing the XFL game tomorrow I believe 

• Pie 1

This game has actually been interesting, especially in the second half.