Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Darth Biscuit

Trumpers take their trucks and flags to early voting spots...

In Chatham County NC...

The Confederate Flag is just heritage tho right...?

Bunch of fuging racists. 

Voter intimidation by people who actively support a racist legacy.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth

keep this in mind when filth on this forum claim that those on the left are “just like trumpers” or “no better than trumpers”

you should be fuging ashamed of yourself @CRA. i would tell you it’s time for you to pick a fuging side but we both know you already have.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 4
  • Poo 1

At what point does it legally become a hate symbol?

Edited by TheRed

What the fug does the President rolling around on a race track have to do with voter intimidation which is what this thread is about

e: I was actually trying to think of a left wing equivalent for this, but really there isn't much of anything that's a match for the hostility of flying a flag asserting that the people who fought a war and killed Americans over the right to own another human as property were correct and moral.  Like what are some Bernie and anti-fa flags compared to that lol.

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield

1 hour ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Voter intimidation by people who actively support a racist legacy.

They knew exactly what they were doing.  Chatham is a blue county because it's adjacent to Orange and Wake counties, where there are two major state universities and a large teaching hospital.  As we all know, Trump supporters tend to not appreciate educated professionals and intellectuals who make the world a better place, so they showed up in force to make that as clear as possible.

• Pie 1

Born and raised in N.C.  I never understood flying the Confederate flag.  Stars and stripes is our flag.  That's not even the CSA's flag, it's a virgina battle flag I belive.  Either way I always thought it represented treason more than anything.

• Pie 8

looks like the infield of any given nascar track. unsurprising trump is adored there

3 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Cleaned up attempt by @bull123 to hijack thread with Nascar stuff.

Such an important thread

1 minute ago, bull123 said:

Such an important thread

Voter intimidation kind of is a big deal. I can understand a need to deflect or divert attention or whatever it is you were trying to do, though.

6 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Voter intimidation kind of is a big deal. I can understand a need to deflect or divert attention or whatever it is you were trying to do, though.

These folks are just a small group of garbage...why pay them any attention?

Just now, bull123 said:

These folks are just a small group of garbage...why pay them any attention?

It only takes one racist turd with a gun. People try to downplay this poo on your side of the tracks but it's not a small deal. Not to people of color and not to those turds with the flags.

If more people on the conservative side if things tried shutting that poo down instead of dismissing it, excusing it, or justifying it, it wouldn't be so bad. 

Racism is real and white supremacy is growing, but conservatives aren't doing poo to combat it. Instead they're just trying to cover it up or trying to deflect from it.

• Pie 1

It's going to get worse.  County party chairs in North Carolina can designate 10 "at large" poll watchers that can go to any polling place in the county they represent.  Expect Republicans to use this strategically.