Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Paa Langfart

Corona Virus thread

Florida on Thursday reported 10,109 new cases of covid-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus, marking a new single-day record for the state, which reported 6,563 cases on Wednesday. There were 68 new deaths, for a total of 3,718.

The numbers are a sign of a surging outbreak. It’s the 25th consecutive day that Florida has set a new record high in its seven-day rolling average, but Sen. Marco Rubio (R) suggested that reporting cases and hospitalizations might not be the best way to paint the full picture.

New York, whose 11,571 new cases on April 15 marked the highest single-day total in any state, remains the hardest-hit state overall. Florida’s spike is among the three biggest currently, alongside California and Texas. Arizona also reported 3,333 new cases and 37 deaths on Thursday.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/07/02/coronavirus-live-updates-us/

Sen. Marco Rubio (R) suggested that reporting cases and hospitalizations might not be the best way to paint the full picture.'''

Say what ?

Owning the libs 

On 7/1/2020 at 6:58 PM, NanuqoftheNorth said:

I sware if he wasn’t verified I’d think David Sirota was a bot. 

11 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Even her husband/bf Or who ever the guy is, was laughing at her. 

10 minutes ago, firefox1234 said:

Child care facilities are a playground for pandemics.

15 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Child care facilities are a playground for pandemics.

My daughter was born in October of 2014.  My wife's parents moved in with us to take care of her while we were at work.  From when she was born in October to the following May, my daughter had some acid reflux and that was about it.  Then the grandparents left in late May, and we put my daughter in daycare.  A few weeks later in early June my daughter was already sick, and by mid June me and my wife were sick as well.  We then went thru this cycle of having my daughter at home recovering from being sick while one of us had to take time off of work to watch her, then she'd get better and go back to daycare and within a few days get sick again.  This happened over and over until October when we finally just called it quits on daycare and my wife's dad moved back in with us.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, firefox1234 said:

Aka; he needs his poll numbers. 

• Pie 1