Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
TheSpecialJuan

Panthers sign TE Seth DeValve

Panthers signed TE Seth DeValve.

DeValve spent last year in a part-time role with the Jaguars, making 12 appearances (six starts). He'll help replace Greg Olsen in Carolina. DeValve gives the Panthers a No. 2 tight end to pair with Ian Thomas

We are throwing a bunch of feces against the wall and seeing what sticks. It's a strategy for sure.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

Posted (edited)

Everything except the Bridgewater signing says we’re tanking, or for those who don’t believe in tanking, not playing to win. And yes it exists very much in the NFL, just google it. These signings remind me a lot of 2010.

Which is cool with me. But...still don’t understand the Teddy thing. He’s not great and he’s not garbage and I don’t see us doing worse than 5-11 or 4-12 with him, which won’t give us the pick we’ll need.

Unless we’re relying on our oline to get Teddy injured for the season and then put in Grier or Allen. This plan is feasible.

Edited by onmyown
  • Poo 4

@TomPelissero

TE Seth DeValve has agreed to terms with the #Panthers, per his agent 
@ChrisCabott
 of 
@SteinbergSports
2:32 PM · Mar 20, 2020

We're clearly plugging (ass)holes on offense through free agency so we can focus our draft on the defensive side. 

• Pie 2
  • The D 1

Just now, TheSpecialJuan said:

We're clearly plugging (ass)holes on offense through free agency so we can focus our draft on the defensive side. 

In the strongest OT and WR draft in recent memory.

Hurneymagic.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

good depth pickup, pretty fast for his size. also sat behind our old pal gary barnidge for a year in cleveland. 

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

In the strongest OT and WR draft in recent memory.

Hurneymagic.

I hope they actually go OT and WR in first three rounds.  At least there is no danger of wasting a pick on QB now