Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
MHS831

Potential picks nobody is talking (much) about

I’d love to have James Proche from SMU in the 4th or 5th round. 

• Flames 3

Had to dig, but found it. I echo Chassion as a sleeper pick.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

35 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Had to dig, but found it. I echo Chassion as a sleeper pick.

I remember this--nice call.  We really may need another pass rusher--could be a von miller type in a 4-3.  Wouldn't that shake this thing up?

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

I remember this--nice call.  We really may need another pass rusher--could be a von miller type in a 4-3.  Wouldn't that shake this thing up?

This draft is bananas and banana picks will happen. Pass-rushers are after QB in value terms and this draft is light there. Teams are going reach and jaws will be dropped. Brady knows LSU players better than any scout/GM, Chassion could be in the discussion.  

Sometimes I get bored and do mock drafts. None have been “perfect” but this was pretty sexy to me for a few rounds. I keep doing it in hopes of snaking more top talent in the first 3 rounds. Didn’t want to pay $10 a month for trades though. 

AD7E929B-5F77-43EC-9AF3-405482589FAC.jpeg

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

You named one of mine in Logan Wilson. A little older, hes gonna be 24 in July but hes probably a plug and play MLB. He would push Whitehead for the starting spot plus hes a 3 down LB unlike Whitehead. Ive seen him projected late 2nd to 4th round. Id take him in the 3rd. 

I like Shyheim Carter S/Nickel from Alabama. Probably a late round pick that could backup at FS with the ability to play a little nickel. 

I also like Geno Stone S from Iowa. Gonna go later in the draft because of his athleticism but he has great football instincts and could be a good backup FS.

Shane Lemieux OG from Oregon. Possibly a 5th round selection, Oregon was stacked on the offensive line and Lemieux was one of their best. Hes 6'4 310lbs. Started 53 games at LG for Oregon, 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, TheProcess said:

Nice post, good stuff!

Tanner Muse.....a player I like too

Love him. Can play either S or maybe even OLB.  Would be great special teamer too.

2 hours ago, bull123 said:

Christainbury...G/C from LSU 

I nearly put him on this list--did not want 2 centers in second...

3 hours ago, MMA said:

I’d love to have James Proche from SMU in the 4th or 5th round. 

Damn.   Those are some of the best hands I have seen.  Elusive like Moore. 

• Beer 1

Not sure if we are going WR in the draft. But I do like Antonio Gandy Golden WR from Liberty in the 4th round.