Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

No fans allowed in Buffalo home games

Recommended Posts

NY State says no fans allowed to attend Bills home games. Not so much for the stadium, but worries of the tailgating outside.

 

So the question is will the rest of the NFL follow suit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Wonder why they did not include the Giants and the Jets in that order?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ladypanther said:

Wonder why they did not include the Giants and the Jets in that order?

They play in New Jersey. 

  • Pie 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think fans will be able to attend any games this year unless something drastic happens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NY and NJ have a 14 day quarantine for people entering their state. Are they making an exception for teams?

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tbe said:

NY and NJ have a 14 day quarantine for people entering their state. Are they making an exception for teams?

Interesting point.

My work is sending me to NY sunday and the quarantine is definitely an issue. Not sure how that would work for NFL teams coming from states on the quarantine list like NC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

I don't think fans will be able to attend any games this year unless something drastic happens

Yeah I'm with you. I just don't see any realistic way that happens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The first domino has fallen, it won't be long before others follow.   They almost have to for a level playing field.  I can't see the NFL allowing some teams with fans while other teams go without fans at home.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Interesting point.

My work is sending me to NY sunday and the quarantine is definitely an issue. Not sure how that would work for NFL teams coming from states on the quarantine list like NC.

Why? Is there no one there that can do what you do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cookinbrak said:

Why? Is there no one there that can do what you do?

There are 4 people in my company who do what I do. One is in his 70's in Florida and doesn't travel owing to health issues, one is in the process of switching roles within the company and is basically only still doing the role I do while a new guy is being trained to take his place, and the fourth is based out of St Louis and covers things west of there. Also the four of us have defined geographic regions and it's my region anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

They play in New Jersey. 

lol...had not finished my 1st cup of coffee yet.  Those states have been coordinating through this.  Bet NJ announces the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, uncfan888 said:

I don't think fans will be able to attend any games this year unless something drastic happens

Agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha remember how we thought this would fall off in the summer and we'd worry about a second wave in the fall.

At this rate I'd be surprised if we have a season come September. poo might look really bleak by then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

NY State says no fans allowed to attend Bills home games. Not so much for the stadium, but worries of the tailgating outside.

 

So the question is will the rest of the NFL follow suit.

Whats the difference between a tailgate and a giant protest?

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...