Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

firefox1234

*UPDATE2.0* Jeffrey Epstein's longtime friend, Ghislaine Maxwell has been transferred to New York to face charges that she recruited women and girls for Jeffrey Epstein to sexually abuse

7 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

not to distract from the important questions in this thread, but what is it with the Harbingers and his stepmom stuff?

11 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

folks it’s time to play the hit game: WHO SAID IT?

here’s how it works: i post a direct quote with context and you select the correct answer

ready? here we go. for one pie, WHO SAID IT?

was it:

a) arsen hoping to blend in with a new username on a forum where he once called black protestors “wild animals”

b) harbingers under his breath with his ear pressed to his stepmommy and daddy’s bedroom door

c) both

Calm down, Karen.

44 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

his campaign is redbaiting trump lol. that is campaigning to the right of trump. liberals want war with venezuela, russia and syria. that is to the right of trump.

^ By far the dumbest poster on this forum. 

5 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

I read the OP in that thread a bit ago but had totally missed the stepmom bit, lol.  from context I guess she's attractive.  poor Harbingers, that poo is crazy.

3 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

folks it’s time to play the hit game: WHO SAID IT?

here’s how it works: i post a direct quote with context and you select the correct answer

ready? here we go. for one pie, WHO SAID IT?

was it:

a) arsen hoping to blend in with a new username on a forum where he once called black protestors “wild animals”

b) harbingers under his breath with his ear pressed to his stepmommy and daddy’s bedroom door

c) both

I thought 'Ja Rhule' had a similar tone to Arsen. Too funny. 

37 minutes ago, Panther'sBigD said:

I thought 'Ja Rhule' had a similar tone to Arsen. Too funny. 

Whats funny is that his avatar is from a scene in F&F where Ja is losing.

1 hour ago, Raleigh>Charlotte said:

Stocks are ballin, I'm voting Trump.

giphy_(3).gif

The Dow’s down 400?

5 minutes ago, Raleigh>Charlotte said:

Ok?

Artificial inflation? Stock crash imminent?

31 minutes ago, Raleigh>Charlotte said:

?

Oh you don't invest. Gotcha.

• Pie 2

34 minutes ago, Raleigh>Charlotte said:

?

Which part confuses you?

Stock market almost has regained the spring losses.  I am still concerned at long term impact Covid has put on small businesses.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Raleigh>Charlotte said:

All of your projections. Please explain

Deleted until asked nicely.

Edited by 332nd

1 hour ago, Raleigh>Charlotte said:

@332nd

All bark, No bite

It's ok to apologize. I have a big heart and will accept. 

LOL!

Why do you think I don't have anything to do other than answer your questions?

As a matter of fact, I'm going to delete my previous answer, & I'll repost if if you ask me nicely.

Annotation-2020-07-07-142508.jpg

Maxwell may bear a passing, partial resemblance to the woman in the Ramsey photograph, but that is not proof that they are in fact the same person. Maxwell, of course, is far from the only woman to have short, dark hair and an angular nose.  

While the person in this photograph could be just about anyone other than Maxwell, social media users did point out one interesting connection between the accused sex trafficker and the Ramsey case: They both involved attorneys from the law firm Haddon, Morgan, and Foreman.

This appears to be true. In 1997, Boulder, Colorado’s “The Daily Camera” reported that the Ramseys had hired “a pair of powerful Denver attorneys to advise them in the case,” including G. Bryan Morgan, a founding partner of the Haddon, Morgan, and Foreman law firm. And court documents show that Maxwell was being represented by Laura Menninger, an attorney at this same firm, as recently as May 2020 in a civil suit. It’s unclear if Menninger will also be representing Maxwell during her criminal trial. 

It should be noted that these two cases are separated by more than 20 years. Moreover, Haddon, Morgan, and Foreman have been involved in a number of high-profile cases (or cases involving high profile people), such as Harvey Weinstein, Kobe Bryant, Hunter S. Thompson, and Charlie Sheen. The lawyer who defended Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh also had a temporary office at Haddon, Morgan, and Foreman. In other words, the fact that Maxwell and the Ramseys turned to the same law firm says more about the firm’s penchant for high profile and controversial cases than it does any connection between its clients. 

If you are trying to turn this into a D vs R thing you are part of the problem

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1