Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Cookie Lyon

Jourdan Rodrigue EXPOSES the Panthers

11 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm glad she said it, but let's be honest, it's not exposing anything. At least half of this board has been saying this for years. It's just confirming what everyone with at least half of a functioning brain already knew.

Bingo. We all have been saying this since the days of Nate fuggin Chandler and Byron fugging Bell.  

• Pie 2
  • Milkshake 1
  • Beer 2

8 hours ago, Oldmanrivera said:

Who said that?

I've only heard good things about her on this board...

Also, I don't see how you need to like someone to agree with truths.

You must be new. She’s been raked over the coals ever since she made a deal out of Cam thought it was weird to hear a woman “talk about routes.” 

I just assumed those with a greater affinity for Cam would still hold a grudge because that’s what people do. 

• Poo 2

Posted (edited)
On 7/2/2020 at 7:10 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm glad she said it, but let's be honest, it's not exposing anything. At least half of this board has been saying this for years. It's just confirming what everyone with at least half of a functioning brain already knew.

...she always knew it but you dont sht where you eat...

Edited by Pimpdaddy
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, The Huddler said:

veganism derailed Cams career

Buffets derailed Kelvin Benjamin's career.

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Posted (edited)

exposes? She didn't state anything we didnt already know. Well she did leave out that one thing about that was hard to live with it  (but everything else he did outweighed it) were the errant throws. Over the head and in the ground throws were tough to watch.

Edited by TheCasillas

2 hours ago, The Huddler said:

thats all true, but the second Cam began vegan, he was not able to physically recover like he did, and he began to fall apart. maybe it can be a good life style for a skinny dude holding a camera, but not an NFL athlete taking an NFL beating. 

so you're saying his veganism went back in time and injured him before he even became vegan.  wow.   veganism is a time travelling danger to everyone.   

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

This is old news. Yes what she said was true about the previous coaching staff of the Panthers. We are entering a new Era of Carolina Panthers Football. Hopefully, learning from the past, building our future while living and playing in the present...

We obviously fuged up with Cam his entire time here. In not going to dwell on the past or what he does in NE. I feel like we finally have the right leadership in place to make this a winning organization. Ron will do nothing with the racist native american team. 

I wonder how different things would have been had been drafted to us and we had Rhule and Brady coaching him instead of the staff we had that didn't fit him at all. Oh well

21 minutes ago, raz said:

so you're saying his veganism went back in time and injured him before he even became vegan.  wow.   veganism is a time travelling danger to everyone.   

Some people are just so dumb. Some of the greatest athletes in the world are vegan and people just dont realize it

• Beer 2

Gettleman doesnt get enough heat for making byron bell and nate chandler the starting fuging tackles in 2014. That's when cam first started to really get hurt. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Gettleman doesnt get enough heat for making byron bell and nate chandler the starting fuging tackles in 2014. That's when cam first started to really get hurt. 

Bell could at least play some RT but god damn how do we not replace Gross? 

Edited by OneBadCat

9 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

Bell could at least play some RT but god damn how do we not replace Gross? 

He retired six years ago and we're still floundering at the position. All the die hard anti-Cam fans, don't be shocked if we see a sequel to this at QB.

She left out one important detail: Cam was not old enough to get the calls. 
I wonder if those stats that state that Cam is the most hit QB since he came into the league accounts for hits the refs ignored. 

• Pie 1

In 2015 we were a 15-1 team that made it to the SB....  somehow, that is getting lost in all of this.