Carolina Huddle
t96

Playoffs Thread

19 hours ago, t96 said:

Yes he’s already a grown man and throwing his body around as well as anyone out there. But just wait until his body develops even more in the next few years... He’s already a force, but that force will be much greater when he’s 23-25 and older. He could be the best winger in the league at that point.

I. Can't. Wait.

Hopefully the Rangers are sent packing tonight!

10 hours ago, Kbrad72 said:

....Sheesh, what its going to take for us to beat Boston?

For starters..... maybe at least 2 of the 3 goals disallowed by the refs, although 2 were good goals. And the one goal given to Boston after Mrazek covered the puck. And maybe just a couple penalties being called consistently both ways.

• Pie 2

Posted (edited)
On 8/18/2020 at 6:49 PM, Anybodyhome said:

For starters..... maybe at least 2 of the 3 goals disallowed by the refs, although 2 were good goals. And the one goal given to Boston after Mrazek covered the puck. And maybe just a couple penalties being called consistently both ways.

It really sucks that’s what the first few games came down to. We played them hard in game one and game two. It easily could have been us up 3-1 yesterday. 

The last few games though we looked like we were 4-5 even when we were on the power play. They always seemed to know where our pucks were going to bounce. 

Plus Svech. I really think he would have had a breakout game if he didn’t get injured in one of these past two. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

Bummer but we are getting really close. Last year’s ECF appearance was probably a bit lucky. This team is knocking on the door of being a legit cup contender every year for many years. We were the youngest team in the playoffs and still have a great prospect pool.

Oh man all of the teams I was pulling for after Carolina lost are about to be eliminated(plus this butt holes in boston). Ugh! Come on Colorado step it up a notch! 

On 9/9/2020 at 8:16 AM, Harbingers said:

We've been discussing season tickets for 2 seasons now and I think the timing is right, but now we have this COVID thing to deal with. Who knows when the Canes will play another home game with fans in attendance?

• Pie 1