Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
Sign in to follow this  
Happy Panther

BYE BYE NRA

Recommended Posts

Using that moronic NY’s DA logic, we should get rid of every left wing organization as well

you can’t just decide to get rid of an organization because you dont like it....but I guess that is totally what the left is all about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


1 minute ago, bull123 said:

Using that moronic NY’s DA logic, we should get rid of every left wing organization as well

you can’t just decide to get rid of an organization because you dont like it....but I guess that is totally what the left is all about

Hey retard big surprise but it doesn’t appear you know how the courts and prosecution works. She found credible evidence that the NRA is a corrupt and dishonest organization. Kick rocks old man. 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Hey retard big surprise but it doesn’t appear you know how the courts and prosecution works. She found credible evidence that the NRA is a corrupt and dishonest organization. Kick rocks old man. 

None of the members seem to think so

only the militants 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If she wants actual results, she should be going after the people in charge, and not presenting it as trying to shut the organization down. She'd have much better reception to it in legal circles and in actuality. I could easily seeing the NRA ousting the "bad seeds". Yes, they'll still be corrupt and hot garbage, but I don't think there's an even 1% chance the NRA gets dissolved. This thing is going to be in the courts for a long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bull123 said:

None of the members seem to think so

only the militants 

what kind of dumbfug logic is this?

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, bull123 said:

None of the members seem to think so

only the militants 

Most of the gun community has legit issues w/ what the NRA has become.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


11 minutes ago, CRA said:

Most of the gun community has legit issues w/ what the NRA has become.  

 

nope...the left has issues with what it is...so it must be disbanded!

PS: some militant DA from NY is NOT gonna make it happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bull123 said:

nope...the left has issues with what it is...so it must be disbanded!

PS: some militant DA from NY is NOT gonna make it happen

Called it on the first page that the huddle cons would be screaming about persecution of a criminally corrupt organization because they happen to be on his side of the political spectrum.

You cultists are pathetically predictable.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Captroop said:

Called it on the first page that the huddle cons would be screaming about persecution of a criminally corrupt organization because they happen to be on his side of the political spectrum.

You cultists are pathetically predictable.

no...the left is utterly predictable

the NRA is going nowhere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, bull123 said:

nope...the left has issues with what it is...so it must be disbanded!

PS: some militant DA from NY is NOT gonna make it happen

No, the gun community has issues with that the NRA has become.     That isn’t saying the gun community wants it disbanded.  Lots would love to see the leadership blown up and it get back to being what is should be. 

The disbanded aspect is just the left shooting themselves in the foot and being bad at everything.  Crime and people.  It exists.  They should of kept the focus where it was needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CRA said:

No, the gun community has issues with that the NRA has become.     That isn’t saying the gun community wants it disbanded.  Lots would love to see the leadership blown up and it get back to being what is should be. 

The disbanded aspect is just the left shooting themselves in the foot and being bad at everything.  Crime and people.  It exists.  They should of kept the focus where it was needed.

some credence here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Yes, they'll still be corrupt and hot garbage, but I don't think there's an even 1% chance the NRA gets dissolved. This thing is going to be in the courts for a long time.

It is very rare for a DA at that level to make an announcement such as yesterday. There would have to believe that they have all the evidence they need to make it happen. But yeah it's gonna be a big fight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


30 minutes ago, bull123 said:

no...the left is utterly predictable

the NRA is going nowhere

So you're totally okay with an organization abusing non-profit status to enrich the people a the to--oh right...

 

image.jpeg.dcf1d1e460eedd407a58f83ed111a247.jpeg

 

Right. Stupid question. You're logically consistent.

Carry on, brainless cultist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, bull123 said:

Good luck with all that

PS: NY politicians are a laughingstock 

The right is really having a tough time spinning this. Has Tucker Carlson not given you speaking notes yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Happy Panther said:

It is very rare for a DA at that level to make an announcement such as yesterday. There would have to believe that they have all the evidence they need to make it happen. But yeah it's gonna be a big fight.

Oh I KNOW she has evidence. But it's bound to see people lose their position there, not shut down the entire organization. The d-bag who is at the top could easily be out for example. But the whole operation? Iffy.

Can someone point to times in the past where entire organizations were dissolved due to the actions of those in charge? If it's common, this might have legs. But they have wayyyyy too much money and power to be like ... ok we lose.

It'd be like if there was corruption at the ACLU or NAACP and the GOP tried to shut them down. It's that much magnitude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Oh I KNOW she has evidence. But it's bound to see people lose their position there, not shut down the entire organization. The d-bag who is at the top could easily be out for example. But the whole operation? Iffy.

Can someone point to times in the past where entire organizations were dissolved due to the actions of those in charge? If it's common, this might have legs. But they have wayyyyy too much money and power to be like ... ok we lose.

It'd be like if there was corruption at the ACLU or NAACP and the GOP tried to shut them down. It's that much magnitude.

Going after the people would be logical.  But this is a political stunt, so its not about logic.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...