Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevin Greene

Kobe Thread

So here's a Kobe thread.

Tonight Kobe surpassed 24,000 points in his career along with posting his 99th 40 point game.

e9a7438bdaf2ed7b8ed59c8277d64719-getty-90040781sd005_memphis_grizz.jpg

Job well done 24. More to come as warranted.

Lakers look damn impressive....look for them to repeat if they can stay even moderately healthy.

What happened tonight 24? :D Aaron Afflalo? :smilielol5:

2nd night of a back to back. Lakers flew in from a late LA game and finally hit their hotels at 4:00AM. FYI, exact same thing hapened last year. I don't take the Nuggets lightly though, they will be in the Conference Fianls with the Lakers. Carmelo Anthony is the best player in the NBA who gets no Pub. U gotta like everything Nuggets except the Birdman retard.

fe1d818c6c2ce01ca7c8cb77a11b3389-getty-90299676ge020_lakers_nuggets.jpg

Nuggets are winning the title IMO. They are SOOOOOOOOOO deep and the Lakers really don't have a good bench, aside from Brown and sometimes Farmar.

Nuggets are winning the title IMO. They are SOOOOOOOOOO deep and the Lakers really don't have a good bench, aside from Brown and sometimes Farmar.

Lamar Odom isn't good? :eek:

The Lakers miss Pau Gasol. Kobe Bryant is their best player, but they didnt become an elite team til they acquired Pau Gasol. He gives them size, he can pass, he allows Odom to play weakside and get garbage points and stickbacks (and come off the bench). Look no further than their record prior to his arrival, and their record since.

How bout Ty Lawson tonight too? MONSTER DUNK on Mbenga.

The Lakers miss Pau Gasol. Kobe Bryant is their best player, but they didnt become an elite team til they acquired Pau Gasol. He gives them size, he can pass, he allows Odom to play weakside and get garbage points and stickbacks (and come off the bench). Look no further than their record prior to his arrival, and their record since.

Completely agree.

How bout Ty Lawson tonight too? MONSTER DUNK on Mbenga.

True, but the lakers have still hobbled to a 7-2 record. :P

Pretty tough for any player to win it all without help, just ask Lebron.

Regular season is just foreplay in the NBA anyways, home court is all that's really at stake for most playoff teams.

It's November still and the Lakers still haven't gotten Gasol on the court yet......bit premature to proclaim a new king in the West don't you think.......

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Hi Five

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • This is a good post and I agree with it. 
    • what is Trump's overall intent/objective w/ his power what was Obama's overall intent/objective w/ his power  I would say those are vastly different conversations in reality.    We will reach a territory at the end of the year where a lot of Trump talk will be answered and people can no longer calling it "liberal" hysteria.  I mean those people aren't going to admit they were wrong, they will just defend the acts as unusual circumstances.   Well, it does make sense for Trump to be fighting this.  As I keep saying, history books and the documented world of today.....make what Trump is pretty clear and what we are headed for.  Trump knows he can't go back to a "normal" life.   Putin can't.  Xi can't.  Several others around the globe can't.  All trapped in office.  I mean, China is it's own monster.   But it isn't a coincidence....that we are seeing the same type people emerge all over the world.        
    • If they don’t accept that the NCAA has that much authority then why don’t they tell them go to hell when schools like Okie State and GA Tech (and soon to be Kansas, NCST, Arizona, LSU) are popped for violations and hit with scholly reductions and post season bans? NCAA basically lived in Chapel Hill for a decade, investigated UNC several times before quivering away like a bully who finds out they aren’t a bully anymore after the UNC legal team punched them in the face   my point is that the NCAA needs to be a leader and not deferring to the conferences. Either everyone plays or no one plays. Uniform set of rules and regulations by a governing body. Why exactly do we need an NCAA if the conferences can Regulate themselves? 
  • Masters of PIE !