Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
The Huddler

Perspective

The cam fanboys gave him every excuse in the book, literally every single one. But Teddy gets none, no ‘controversies’, nothing, nada.

Why?

Edited by onmyown
  • Poo 3

3 minutes ago, onmyown said:

The cam fanboys gave him every excuse in the book, literally every single one. But Teddy gets none, no ‘controversies’, nothing, nada.

Why?

Mostly whine and cheese fans waiting for the next Panthers Superbowl team to act like they've been diehard fans their entire lives.  

12 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Why?

Plenty of us are both Cam finds and cautiously optimistic about Teddy's first game as a Panther.  I say cautiously because we've seen better first games from players that didn't turn out that way.  But I think Teddy has staying power and will only get better.

Edited by mav1234
  • Pie 1

Like someone said here already, tape is out now and it will only get harder. Love the optimism but the tear it all down crowd doesn't fully grasp the hard road ahead. Long time Panther fans remember the agony and the apathy.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, rippadonn said:

Like someone said here already, tape is out now and it will only get harder. Love the optimism but the tear it all down crowd doesn't fully grasp the hard road ahead. Long time Panther fans remember the agony and the apathy.

Tape is out after one game? Holy sh1t we’re gonna run the same plays next week? 

Daily Show Wtf GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

5 hours ago, rippadonn said:

if you are having agony and apathy over something you have zero control of, and you let that control YOU, then you have problems. 

sit back, relax, and witness the rebuild. you are a spectator. spectate. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

6 hours ago, The Huddler said:

We have a rookie HC, a college OC, a college DC, and a bunch of rookies and new guys starting..  with no preseason games to practice even the little things

... and we almost won, with flashes of promise  

We just need to grease the wheel and get our gameday routine worn in a little bit.. make some adjustments, Get comfortable  

our team is very green in all phases  Have some perspective and patience.  I for one am very excited about the Panthers moving forward! 

Good post and agree. We all expected bumps and bruises. The team actually looked a hell of a lot better than I expected yesterday. Espescially considering how bad the Saints and Bucs look. 

• Pie 2

Yea I feel pretty good about yesterday, I think with how strange this offseason has been for a brand new regime to come out and compete like that was pretty reassuring. 

Moving forward our run defense will have to improve, as well as, getting QB pressure 

• Pie 1

@Jeremy Igo  Just saw your pinned thread and thank you for addressing former fans causing problems, but you also need to address current ones that start the whole debate of Cam vs Teddy with posts similar to the first reply to this thread.

8 hours ago, The Huddler said:

We have a rookie HC, a college OC, a college DC, and a bunch of rookies and new guys starting..  with no preseason games to practice even the little things

... and we almost won, with flashes of promise  

We just need to grease the wheel and get our gameday routine worn in a little bit.. make some adjustments, Get comfortable  

our team is very green in all phases  Have some perspective and patience.  I for one am very excited about the Panthers moving forward! 

Exactly!!!!

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, The Huddler said:

why am I trying with helpless people on the internet? 

Because you're young, and youth is given to idealism and the belief that they can change everybody, and that's okay.

• Pie 2

7 hours ago, rippadonn said:

Yup. The wilderness years of 2009-12 were not fun.

Perspective: The Panthers are currently on a 9 game losing streak and just lost to one of the most beatable teams on their schedule this year.

7 hours ago, The Huddler said:

Have some perspective and patience.  

Gosh, you realize who you're talking to?  This is the Huddle! =P 

Honestly, I wasn't too surprised we lost.  Sure, the Raiders were extremely beatable, but they also spent time in player led workouts.  We didn't have that.  Heck, the fact the game was so close despite some big ole self inflicted wounds was pretty good for a first outing for a new team with little NFL experience for the coaching staff.

We all knew this would be a season of growing pains.  Let the pains begin.

• Pie 1