Carolina Huddle
Jeremy Igo

Who are the current and future stars of the Carolina Panthers

On 9/15/2020 at 9:08 AM, uncfan888 said:

Aye bruh... I'll be positive when sunshine is slinging 50 yard bombs in the blue and black 

I don't really want to lose/tank, but man if we get Sunshine I will be sooooo happy. 

39 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Current Star: CMC

Possible Future Stars: Moore, Anderson, Chinn, Burns, Brown

I think that is about it. I would guess that Moore achieves star status, Anderson plays his best ball here but not ever being a true star player, Chinn probably becomes a very solid player for us, Burns ends up being a solid player for the remainder of his rookie contract for us, and Brown becomes a very dependable anchor for our DL.

I'd say Moton but I think we will end up letting him go and he will getting a nice payday elsewhere. 

Moton crossed my mind, but he is not as consistent as I would like---smart player for the most part---he just gets beat by better athletes at times.  Maybe not fair, but he seems to allow penetration that prevents the QB from rolling out at times to buy time.

Just now, MHS831 said:

Moton crossed my mind, but he is not as consistent as I would like---smart player for the most part---he just gets beat by better athletes at times.  Maybe not fair, but he seems to allow penetration that prevents the QB from rolling out at times to buy time.

We just don't really have a history of paying money to RT's and I think he will be able to get more money than we are willing to offer. Would love to keep him but I don't think it will happen. You have to consider that we also completely and totally neglected that unit(other than trading a good LG for a good LT) this offseason. As a franchise, we continue to believe the offensive line is not worth investing in or at least not investing wisely(thanks Gettleman). 

• Beer 1

Let's keep an eye on Pride and Daley as well. Pride didnt have an ideal first game as a rook but that doesn't mean all that much in the grand scheme.