Carolina Huddle
Jeremy Igo

Teddy is the best QB in the south

i don't think it's teddy but it sure as hell isn't matt ryan or drew brees

First half Drew Brees and second half Drew Brees were two different guys tonight.

And no disrespect to Bridgewater, but watching the way he's developing I have to say I wouldn't mind having Justin Herbert for the next ten years.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1

Drew Brees and Matt Ryan have always been overrated trash so I agree that TB is on par. However I’d like to see him expand upon his performance on Sunday. 

This was the first weekend he really opened up eyes.

Ryan looks like he's starting to show his age. His performance declines as the game goes on.

Brees was looking like that too early in the evening, but I guess he drank a 5-Hour Energy at halftime or something.

Edited by Mr. Scot

2 hours ago, Castavar said:

You would take a 43 year old Brady over a 27 year old Teddy that barely has any mileage?

If we had a great team, and just needed a qb for a single year, I would take Brady.  Otherwise, no.  

Looking at the stats if you did an ABCD and just posted yards, completion percent, total touchdowns , total turnovers there is Tom Brady and then there are things from each of the three other QBs to make a claim at second best. They are all pretty close statistically, outside of Tom blowing everyone away in scoring.

2 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

qb a:

6 tds 3 ints

qb b:

12 tds 4 ints

qb a is clearly better, i am not a homer at all.

Or you could look at QBR and see QB B is worse than sh1tty britches, ranked last in the division. What down is it?

Cam would be, even if Teddy had remained in NOLA

• The D 1

20 minutes ago, SOJA said:

Cam would be, even if Teddy had remained in NOLA

Cams started what 5 games in 2 years? 

Teddy is the only one entering his prime.

Brees isn’t durable enough, as season ends he looks like, well not good.  Just in time to fall apart in the playoffs. 

Brady, we will see if he can last the full season also.  He is the GOAT.  Every week he gets worn down though. 

Ryan is already done.

6 hours ago, BigBoss said:

I know it hasn’t been what they were hoping for and Teddy is great but..... I’d still take TB12 in a heartbeat.

but yeah he’s way better than Ratt myan and poo pees.

TB wears 5

• Beer 1

56 minutes ago, weyco2000 said:

Cams started what 5 games in 2 years? 

He's healthy this year, freak injury to his foot last year which ironically gave him the proper time to heal his shoulder when Rivera wouldn't. 

Panthers made a terrible decision cutting Cam. It did not make sense from a financial, football, or franchise standpoint. 

I like Teddy Bridgewater a lot, but it's a shame to see the team we put around him when Cam had to carry Ron "Is it still 1985?" Rivera and Brenton Bersin to the playoffs year in and out. 

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, SOJA said:

He's healthy this year, freak injury to his foot last year which ironically gave him the proper time to heal his shoulder when Rivera wouldn't. 

Panthers made a terrible decision cutting Cam. It did not make sense from a financial, football, or franchise standpoint. 

He has Covid-19, definitely not healthy.

He admitted lying about the severity of the injury, however RR was partly to blame as well. 

The new regime didn’t want Cam for whatever reason, but neither did anyone else. 

44 minutes ago, SOJA said:

I like Teddy Bridgewater a lot, but it's a shame to see the team we put around him when Cam had to carry Ron "Is it still 1985?" Rivera and Brenton Bersin to the playoffs year in and out. 

Teddy 2 gloves is better than Cammy Cam this year in completion %, QB rating, TD %, INT %, YPG, and sacks/game. Since they haven't played the same number of games, raw numbers can't compare fairly. TB5 is better than Cam in every statistical category that matters for a QB from a percentage point of view.

Funny how you say we put a team around Teddy, when everyone has been saying this is the least talented team in Panthers history. The coaching staff is likely the best we've ever had. It's also very likely Cam would be amazing with this staff, but we will never know.

• Pie 3