Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
Happy Panther

Late games

Still trying to figure out what part of the game shows his shoulder is bothering him, all the ints besides one were wr related, one was a bad decision. Even on his 2nd int the ball looked fine leaving his arm.....but hey keep pushing that narrative  

Just now, GoobyPls said:

That would be career suicide for Fitz, the pats receivers are last in separation, have no one that can get YAC at all. They need a Lamar type where the entire offense is based off the run

I don't think Fitz is worried about career longevity at this point. He has nothing to prove as the book on him is long written.

1 minute ago, mav1234 said:

Man, I really like Herbert

I was about to come on and say the same thing. Sad that we didn’t have a chance to draft him

Just now, Cpt slay a ho said:

Still trying to figure out what part of the game shows his shoulder is bothering him, all the ints besides one were wr related, one was a bad decision. Even on his 2nd int the ball looked fine leaving his arm.....but hey keep pushing that narrative  

I didn't see the first quarter or most of the 2nd, but I didn't see an obvious indication his shoulder was fuged in that time.  But, Igo pointed out he had a similar passing pattern last week to what he did in his last few games as a Panther in terms of what part of the field he targetted.  There was speculation that was due to his shoulder in the past.

• Pie 1

It was evident that Cam wasn’t the same as of last season.  That is why I was looking for the next QB and high on K. Allen, who incidentally had a higher Qbr than Teddy heading into this week.

1 minute ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

I told you last week cam is shot but you called me blind.  His shoulder is kaput

• Pie 1

Just now, GoPanthers123 said:

It was evident that Cam wasn’t the same as of last season.  That is why I was looking for the next QB and high on K. Allen, who incidentally had a higher Qbr than Teddy heading into this week.

I'm one of the biggest Kyle Allen homers there is, and there's no way he is a better QB than Teddy Bridgewater at this point.

But I do hope he finds success with Rivera again and improves.

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Their narrative is better than your gimmick, man. Let it go. He's below avg now as a QB. Stop defending him.

I see Kyle Allen being the next josh McCown. A journeyman starter.

2 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

I'm one of the biggest Kyle Allen homers there is, and there's no way he is a better QB than Teddy Bridgewater at this point.

Kyle's Kirk Cousins without the ego.

I think he can find some sucess. I'd love for him to learn from Fitz tbh.

Edited by Rags
  • Pie 1

Just now, Gipetto said:

I see Kyle Allen being the next josh McCown. A journeyman starter.

Very well could be.  Not bad for someone that went undrafted TBH.

9 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Kyle Allen isn't better than TB but I don't think he deserved anything close to the hate he got.... He was basicly an updrafted rookie last season in perspective a 3300 yard 17 td season isn't bad..  if it wasnt for the late season meltdown.

• Beer 1

33 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

He looked decent that last drive until Edelmen popped that back shoulder into the air.

To me he fired that pass way too hard and too far behind. How many times have we seen him throw a finesse pass that way?? Too many to count.

7 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Their narrative is better than your gimmick, man. Let it go. He's below avg now as a QB. Stop defending him.

You mean your gimmick of quoting everyone who doesn’t have something negative to sane about cam?...go figure