Carolina Huddle

Ricky Spanish

Most forced Incompletions by CB this season

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I screamed it all off-season. This organization displays very poor awareness of positional value.

I also screamed it. Fell on deaf ears apparently.

• Pie 1

35 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I screamed it all off-season. This organization displays very poor awareness of positional value.

Or player value in general.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

it would be nice if we had the option to retain him, he didnt want to stay. Endless pointless argument. He left bc he didnt want to play here anymore.

Edited by TheCasillas

I was not a big fan of keeping him--a zone CB is probably not worth the money they paid him--yes, you can look at the results now and argue, but without hindsight, I saw value in Bradberry, but not the $$$ he was going to be paid. And 1 stat does not mean he is elite--although he is good. I am still not certain I was wrong--but I HATED the Shaq contract. If I had the decision to make NOW, I would pay Bradberry and let Shaq go.

Just being honest---He is good at what he does, but he is not a shut down corner, and they paid him like one.

• Pie 1

12 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

I wonder if being in the worst QB led division in the NFL helps these numbers? 

Dude went from All Madden (NFCS) to Rookie difficulty (NFCE) by switching divisions

• Pie 1
  • Flames 4

Tbh Bradberry wanted out of Carolina like Star. We signed who wanted to stay but not the best player. 

Odd that some of the same folks that cry about draft positioning are crying about not retaining Bradberry on the basis the team would win more with him than Shaq.

I'm super spoiled though. My wife is a Giants fan so I still get to see Bradberry play :D

Edited by Icege

Meh....he can break up all the passes he wants on a team not winning games and they still gotta pay him a boat load money. It wouldnt have changed much here, we were not gonna contend and we have the extra cap space. 

• Flames 1

Damn get over it already, you guys begining to sound like Nails

Edited by jfra78