Carolina Huddle

Ricky Spanish

Most forced Incompletions by CB this season

Gano is first in the league in FG%, guess we should of kept him too

I definitely would have preferred bradberry over Shaq but wasn't bradberry extremely expensive like upper teir CB in the league money? I always thought he was solid but he never struck me as tops in the league so if I were GM I probably would have let both guys walk. I would have however signed bradberry for good money just not tops in the league CB money but if judging by that single stat here it appears as if he is a too CB in the league this year so what the hell do I know anyhow.

• Pie 1

I thought for sure Jackson's toe would make the list.

• Pie 1

I'd like to see targets/completion % before we gauge how good he's played. He could just be seeing a lot of targets come his way I haven't watched any NYG games so I don't know forsure how good he's looked

• Pie 1

New coach in town makes a huge difference where a player wants to play .

11 hours ago, MasterAwesome said:

But what if Bradberry won us an extra 1 or 2 games this season and we got a worse draft pick because of it???

(Am I Huddling right?)

This mfer playing chess while we're playing checkers.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

I'd like to see targets/completion % before we gauge how good he's played. He could just be seeing a lot of targets come his way I haven't watched any NYG games so I don't know forsure how good he's looked

Allowed 35 completions on 61 targets for 57.4 comp% with a QB rating of 72

League average QB Comp% is 65.7% this year. Average QBR is 94.6

Dude's legitimately having a great year.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

Good for him. I wasn't happy with the Shaq contract and after that it was certain we weren't going to pay what he was asking. If the dude had just a little more speed he would be a perfect CB. I was interested to see how he would do elsewhere and he is proving to be worth that new contract.

I don't watch many other NFL games anymore, does anyone know if he still playong in a zone only D or do they use him at all in man?

Yeah, but no QB is scared of Bradberry.  He is not a shutdown CB who takes away half the field.  Those are the types of CBs that get the money he got

1 minute ago, jfra78 said:

Yeah, but no QB is scared of Bradberry.  He is not a shutdown CB who takes away half the field.  Those are the types of CBs that get the money he got

It's probably not going out on a limb to say they're more worried about him than they are Shaq Thompson.

• Pie 3

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

It's probably not going out on a limb to say they're more worried about him than they are Shaq 

Shaq is cheaper also

Just now, jfra78 said:

Shaq is cheaper also

For good reason

• Beer 1

Bradberry was too inconsistent to pay him that kinda money. Shaq was/is too! 

• Pie 1

If we extended him, you already know there would be goof balls on here complaining about him not getting enough picks though lol. Should have been him over Shaq easily though.

• Pie 1