Carolina Huddle

Jeremy Igo

Let us all come together...

Who in their right mind would start Hill over Winston. At least Winston has a chance of having a good game every couple of weeks. The other is not even really a QB. 4 regular season passes at the age of 30? Just STFU. Please start that goober so I can laugh my ass off. And I thought it was funny watching Winston when he is a dumpster fire.

• Pie 3

13 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yep, we'll see. Payton could be using the next few games as the test run on whether or not his mad scientist experiment can actually work as a legit starting QB rather than a part-time gimmick. If that's the case, I guess he couldn't fix Jameis.

I'm not sure Jameis is "fixable".

He pretty much is what he is. You're either gonna be willing to roll with that or you're not.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm not sure Jameis is "fixable".

He pretty much is what he is. You're either gonna be willing to roll with that or you're not.

From a football standpoint I would much rather watch Winston in this offense than Teddy.   He could utilize the speed of moore and Anderson

1 hour ago, t96 said:

I don't buy it. Hill will "start" and take the first snap, but I would bet money on Winston attempting more passes. May be the first actual 2 QB system we'll ever see used for a game though... Hope it blows up in their face badly.

ESPN is reporting that Jameis will not be featured in any packages at all.  Unless Payton drastically alters their gameplan for Hill, I'm looking forward to him putting his money where his mouth is after all these years of hyping him up as the next big thing at QB.  I've been telling people for years since ehe's been there, I have no idea why teams even defend the pass when he would come in the game.  He literally has only threw a handful of passes in his career, and none that I can recall of consequence.  He is a gimmick, period.

55 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

ESPN is reporting that Jameis will not be featured in any packages at all.  Unless Payton drastically alters their gameplan for Hill, I'm looking forward to him putting his money where his mouth is after all these years of hyping him up as the next big thing at QB.  I've been telling people for years since ehe's been there, I have no idea why teams even defend the pass when he would come in the game.  He literally has only threw a handful of passes in his career, and none that I can recall of consequence.  He is a gimmick, period.

Interesting. Could still be more stuff intentionally put out there to throw the Falcons off... But if they do go with Hill only I am going to laugh my fuging ass off when that guy faceplants. He's no more of a QB than The Golden Calf of Bristol ever was. Terrible passer. 

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

... and hate on the Saints as they have announced Taysom Hill will start at QB on Sunday.

I may never root for a player to fail this hard ever again.

Hater in da house 

4 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

... and hate on the Saints as they have announced Taysom Hill will start at QB on Sunday.

I may never root for a player to fail this hard ever again.

Is it just me and my Taints hatred or does he seem like he has douche nozzle written all over him? I dont know him from the man in the moon but it is merely my perception so i could very well be wrong.

I can’t imagine what’s it like to walk by a Saints fan and not start a fight.   The worst organisation in sports.

Well, this definitely isn't only a one week thing.

The Saints just IR'd Brees.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 2

If I was Michael Thomas, I’d go sit on the bench until Payton puts the actual QB in. There is one QB on the entire roster that can deliver the ball to him and this was finally his chance to start. “No thanks, call me when you get serious about football.”

9 hours ago, t96 said:

Interesting. Could still be more stuff intentionally put out there to throw the Falcons off... But if they do go with Hill only I am going to laugh my fuging ass off when that guy faceplants. He's no more of a QB than The Golden Calf of Bristol ever was. Terrible passer. 

I don't have a dog in the fight per se...

...but on the off chance Hill plays well and the Saints smoke them -- what will your reaction be?